Home > Oxybutynin chloride > Macular degeneration > Oxybutynin chloride and Macular degeneration
Review: could Oxybutynin chloride cause Macular degeneration?
We study 2,651 people who have side effects while taking Oxybutynin chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Macular degeneration. Find out below who they are, when they have Macular degeneration and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride and have Macular degeneration >>>
Oxybutynin chloride (latest outcomes from 2,865 users) has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) (latest reports from 32,844 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,651 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride. Among them, 3 people (0.11%) have Macular Degeneration.
Time on Oxybutynin chloride when people have Macular degeneration * :
Age of people who have Macular degeneration when taking Oxybutynin chloride * :
|Macular degeneration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Macular degeneration when taking Oxybutynin chloride ** :
How people recovered from Macular degeneration ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Urinary incontinence (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis chronic (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hip fracture (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Theophylline (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin b-12 (3 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium chews (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ocuvite lutein (3 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Macular Degeneration while taking Oxybutynin Chloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride and have Macular Degeneration
- support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride
- support group for people who have Macular Degeneration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is there a connection between narcolepsy and neurofibromatosis
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Rhuematoid Arthritis, Kypher Lumbar Scoliosis, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcolepsy, Neurofibromatosis-1, and takes Promethazine Hydrochloride And Destromethorphan Hydrobromide, Ditropan, Gabapentin, Hiprex, Oxazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Modafinil)
Hi ,My name is Pauline Newman I live in Adelaide,South Australia,I have NF1 & NF2,I am 5th generation carrier of the NF Gene,I have literally thousands of lumps,bumps & café au-lait marks all over my body.My question is are NF1 & 2,cause Narcolepsy or EDS, I have also recently had an MRI & ultra so ...
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has IBS & IC Flare, Not Sleeping Well, Irritable, Cranky, Bad Mood, Frequent Headaches, and takes Vistaril, Premarin, Ditropan, Singulair)
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Nosebleeds, and takes Oxybutynin Chloride)
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
More questions for: Oxybutynin chloride, Macular degeneration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has Cellulitis And Clindamycin, Urge Incontinance, Hyperacidity, Beta-thalassemia Minor, Degenerative Joint Disease, Post-thyroidectomy, Non-cardiac Chest Pain, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Dimenhydrinate, Calcium, Loratadine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride)
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Oxybutynin chloride, Macular degeneration
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Prograf, Trospium Chloride, Ditropan XL for a patient with Immunosuppression, Urinary Incontinence. The patient has
Comments: Find out safety of Ditropan XL and Trospium for kidney transplant recipients. Interaction of these pharmaceuticals for safety.
- A study of drug interactions between Oxybutynin Chloride, Elavil for a patient with Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I had been taking Hydrocodone for a month and a half but stopped yesterday.
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence - Urge. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: VA and my Endocrinologist both have been doing special blood work since August 2014 and each test the liver enzymes are still elevated.
I have to see a Liver specialist when VA calls with an appointment.
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Urinary Retention. The patient has
Comments: Have NHL, in remission.
Frequent urination, especially nocturnal, incomplete bladder emptying, nocturnal incontinence at times.
Main concern is safety at my age.
More related studies for: Oxybutynin chloride, Macular degeneration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Maxalt and Hair Loss
- Myrbetriq and Hyponatraemia
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (19 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (14 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (18 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (45 minutes ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (1 hour ago)
- Suboxone, Testosterone for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Bones, Hypogonadism Male (1 hour ago)
- Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a 58-year old woman who has Depression, GERD, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism (2 hours ago)
- Aspirin for a 47-year old man who has Headache (2 hours ago)