Oxybutynin chloride and Macular degeneration - from FDA reports
Macular degeneration is reported only by a few people who take Oxybutynin Chloride. We study 4,396 people who have side effects while taking Oxybutynin chloride from FDA. Among them, 3 have Macular degeneration. Find out below who they are, when they have Macular degeneration and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
4,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Macular degeneration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Macular degeneration when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Macular degeneration when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hip Fracture (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (3 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchitis Chronic (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Theophylline (3 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 66.67%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vitamin D Decreased (3 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (3 people, 100.00%)
- Joint Injury (3 people, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (3 people, 100.00%)
- Dry Mouth (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Macular degeneration when taking Oxybutynin chloride?
- Check symptoms - is macular degeneration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMacular degeneration and drugs with ingredients of oxybutynin chloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacular degeneration and Oxybutynin chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin chloride 4,797 users)
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 14,836 Macular degeneration patients).
Browse all side effects of Oxybutynin chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Macular degenerationMacular degeneration
Could your condition cause Macular degenerationMacular degeneration
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was wondering if the spike in my blood sugar is caused by this medicine or if something else is going on. I have contacted my Doctor but another one of my Doctors gave me this medicine. I cannot get into see doctor for a week. He does know about this spike but we have not told him about the ...
User reviews to the study
I was just diagnosed with myopic macular degeneration (wet) and am terrified. I am also on Celexa, alprazolam, propanelol, Temazapam and am worried sick these will make it worse but at the same time I need these medications.