Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause Anemia - b12 deficiency?
Summary: there is no Anemia - b12 deficiency reported by people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen yet.
We study 2,225 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anemia - b12 deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Anemia - b12 deficiency >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,791 Oxycodone and acetaminophen users)
Anemia - b12 deficiency
Anemia - b12 deficiency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, diabetes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, migraine. (latest reports from 171 Anemia - b12 deficiency patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of oxycodone and acetaminophen and anemia - b12 deficiency on
Do you have Anemia - B12 Deficiency while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Anemia - B12 Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Neurontin, Linzess for a 48-year old woman with Gallbladder Disease, Muscle Spasms, Constipation. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Pancreatitis, Fatty Liver Alcoholic
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Percocet, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Methyldopa for a 31-year old woman with Drugs For Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Postive For Drug Test
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Percocet for a 31-year old woman with Radiation Associated Pain, Chronic Pain. The patient has Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Gabapentin for a 43-year old man with Low Back Pain, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Diarrhea, Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Xanax, Percocet, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Blood Clots, Anxiety, Headache, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation
Recent Oxycodone and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.