Home > Oxycodone and acetaminophen > Blood in stool > Oxycodone and acetaminophen and Blood in stool
Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause Blood in stool?
Summary: Blood in stool is found among people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain in jaw.
We study 2,207 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Blood in stool. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood in stool and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Blood in stool >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 2,771 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Blood in stool
Blood in stool (latest reports from 11,603 patients) has been reported by people with irritable bowel syndrome, ill-defined disorder, depression, weight loss, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,206 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Among them, 9 people (0.41%) have Blood In Stool.
Time on Oxycodone and acetaminophen when people have Blood in stool * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood in stool||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood in stool when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|Blood in stool||22.22%||77.78% |
Age of people who have Blood in stool when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|Blood in stool||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||37.50%||37.50% |
Severity of Blood in stool when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood in stool||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood in stool ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood in stool||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain in jaw (1 people, 11.11%)
- Post surgical pain treatment (1 people, 11.11%)
- Ge reflux (1 people, 11.11%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 11.11%)
- Sleep aid (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Diazepam (2 people, 22.22%)
- Morphine (1 people, 11.11%)
- Ambien (1 people, 11.11%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood In Stool while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Blood In Stool
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Blood In Stool
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Dizzy, Shaky, and takes Percocet, Fentanyl, Avelox)
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Remnant Syndrome, and takes Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Imitrex)
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- How long does blurred vision normally last after percocet is stopped?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Blurred Vision, and takes Percocet)
I took Percocet for pain for one week after rotator cuff surgery. My vision was blurred shortly after I began taking it, but I've been off of it for three weeks with no improvement in my vision. How long does this condition normally last?
- Does gravol leave a sick sweet taste in your mouth?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Sweet, Bad Taste In My Mouth, and takes Percocet , Gravol)
I just had an appendectomy and am on percocet and gravol. I have this disgusting sweet taste in my mouth that I can not get rid of with brushing my teeth and I'd like to know if this is a side effect of either of these drugs
More questions for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Blood in stool
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Blood in stool
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lactulose, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Atrovent, Advair Diskus 250/50, Lasix, Seroquel, Xanax, Percocet for a patient with Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Potassium, Copd, High Blood Pressure, Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis. The patient has Co2, Ammonia Increased, Ammonia Increased
Comments: Was taken to the hospital by daughter because of dementia type symptoms while on pain meds for back and being a heavy smoker. Was diagnosed in the hospital with COPD and aspiration pneumonia. Was put on Bi-pap machine but confusion symptoms did not improve. Ammonia levels were checked and were in t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Bentyl, Topamax, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Nausea, Ibs & Colits Flare Ups, Migraine, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Inflammation - Rectum, Pain - Leg, Shoulder Pain, Stomach Pumping, Fatigue - Chronic, Pain - Back, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Blood In Stool
Comments: Since being hospitalized last September with thickening of the stomach liner & bloody stools/severe cramping & diarrhea, I have cut my dosage back on the topamax hoping that it would help my symptoms. As soon as I did that, the migraines came back. I was originally taking a low dose of 25mg x 2 a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hetrazan, Ranitidine, Lipitor, Percocet for a patient with Sleep Aid, Ulcer - Stomach, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain. The patient has Hives
Comments: I have just switched to taking trazadone from nortriptyline but this has not helped. I was also being prescribed cymbalta for my fibromyalgia and my doctor switched me to lirica but there was not any change in the severity of ongoing problems with hives. Since I have quit talking these medications t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Opana, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Pain Management, Pain Management, Brain Lesion Pituitary Gland. The patient has Urinary Retention
Comments: My abdomen gets distended, full bladder and I can't urinate normally. I have a C3-c4 pinch nerve that we thought was the issue, because at that lesion the efferent and deferent signal are blocked. That's is beside my rule out of a blockage at the optic nerve pathway to believe is due from a clot or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Percocet, Ambien, Celexa, Seroquel, Estradiol, Xanax for a patient with Chronic Pain, Chronic Insomnia, Depression, Mania, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Panic Attacks. The patient has Sulindac, Lyrica
Comments: I recently was put on lyrica & had horrible side effects within 10 days, I suffer from severe depression. This med made me feel exhausted, dizzy, sleepy, I honestly felt like I was in a fog all of the time-while I was on it. My dr took me off of lyrica & put me on Sulindac. Jeez, within 5 days I was ...
More related studies for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Blood in stool
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.