Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause Hives?
Summary: Hives is reported only by a few people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen.
We study 2,211 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hives and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Hives >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone and acetaminophen 2,777 users)
Hives has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.(latest reports from Hives 581 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 2,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Hives.
Time on Oxycodone and acetaminophen when people have Hives * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hives when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
Age of people who have Hives when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
Severity of Hives when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hives ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Back pain - low (1 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 100.00%)
- Back injury (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac potassium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hives while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Hives
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Hives
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis? (2 responses)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated disks in My back only. Now with all the findings, there are 7 Herniated disks from My neck to My lower back.
Also since 2010, I was diagnosed with Periodontitis and have been losing all of My teeth in the top of My mouth.
I am 44 yrs old now, have been on disability for the last 4 years. I am down to 6 teeth in the top of My mouth, since having 1 removed just last week. They are telling Me that 3 more need to come out, and I am trying not to sink into total depression, especially since these are now My front teeth. I have a appointment today for a Denture Exam.
I started researching today to see if this Periodontitis is related to either My Spinal Stenosis or My Fibromyalgia. Especially since I once again looked up the definition for Periodontitis. Which States;
**Periodontal Disease and Bone Health. Periodontitis is a chronic infection that affects the gums and the bones that support the teeth. Bacteria and the body's own immune system break down the bone and connective tissue that hold teeth in place.
Of course with My disease of Spinal Stenosis and the bone loss as well as the nerve narrowing, I thought the breaking down of the bone in the gums might have a connection. Research didnt find any linking.
Now with Fibromyalgia, research showed 6 out of 17 thousand that they found. LOL Wow.. Well I guess I am "Number 7". Lucky Me! But it does make more sense now that looking at the definition. It is a Chronic infection (which Fibromyalia does create these) that effects the gums and bones. Bacteria and The Body's own Immune System break down the bone and connective tissue that hold the teeth. Which with Fibromyalgia, our Immune System is always all kinds of "Crazy"!
Oh course you can not have any of these diseases, or any other health issues and wind up with Periodontitis. It happens. But I know from lots of reading, researching and living with Fibromyalgia, that it is "Very Possible"!
I would sure like to know what others with these 2 diseases are experiencing.
Have a Blessed Day.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cetaphil moisturizer, and started using the black soap which is apparently helping. I started a vegetarian diet and eat mainly the same foods daily to monitor anything for allergies. I stopped taking the pill 3 days ago and I am optimistic. I am hoping others have had positive experiences.
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the room my throat swelled and I couldn't breathe, hives formed I had to grab whatever I could to throw around the room to get someones attention. They rushed in and gave me a shot of adrenaline. WHEW!! I had taken Pyridium on many occasions in the following years with no problems.Last night I took one and had a SEVERE reaction. I think the problem is I had not eaten much in 2 days and the iodine hit me HARD! :-/ first I started itching allover, had what looked like small mosquito bites all over my arms, My hands swelled and I felt hot then I had what felt like heartburn, chest pains right between my breasts and deep down that would come and fade ALL NIGHT and to top it off I was on a date! This morning I feel fine. I had taken about 4 tablespoons of Benadryl and later chewed some aspirin thinking heart attack!! :-/
More reviews for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Hives
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- I have times, about once per week where I can't stay awake. This will last about 2 days. During this time I'm taking less percocet. I have been on 10/325mg for about 5 years. max of 6 per day. I never abuse them and they work well for pain.
- I have scoliosis and suffer from back pain but am not using Percocet all the time just when needed. I have just been prescribed metoprolol tart. Will the 2 have any bad interactions? I have also suffered from depression will this be a problem taking the bata blocker?
- I just started taking the Percocet and the Klonopin. I have taken Klonopin before and have never noticed the Acid Reflux. Whilst I have had Acid Reflux in the past, Omeprazole has always cleared it up if taken daily. Omeprazole and other medications like it are doing nothing, even with the addition ...
- Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
More related studies for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Hives
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.