Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause Itching?
Summary: Itching is found among people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Pain.
We study 2,225 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Itching >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,791 Oxycodone and acetaminophen users)
Itching has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 88,292 Itching patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 2,225 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Among them, 49 people (2.20%) have Itching.
Time on Oxycodone and acetaminophen when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
Severity of Itching when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 32.65%)
- Multiple allergies (2 people, 4.08%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 4.08%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (2 people, 4.08%)
- Pulmonary embolism (2 people, 4.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (14 people, 28.57%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 26.53%)
- Zyrtec (12 people, 24.49%)
- Ibuprofen (12 people, 24.49%)
- Digoxin (10 people, 20.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of oxycodone and acetaminophen and itching on
Do you have Itching while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Itching
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Itching
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 46-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Esophagus. The patient has Itching, Stomach Pain, Back Pain - Low, Burning Sensation, Swelling Of Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 56-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Pruritus (severe itching of the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 38-year old man with Lumbar Spine Flattening. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Recent Oxycodone and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.