Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause Lobar pneumonia?
Summary: Lobar pneumonia is reported only by a few people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen.
We study 2,225 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Lobar pneumonia. Find out below who they are, when they have Lobar pneumonia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Lobar pneumonia >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,791 Oxycodone and acetaminophen users)
Lobar pneumonia (a form of pneumonia that affects a large and continuous area of the lobe of a lung) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 3,123 Lobar pneumonia patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 2,221 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Among them, 3 people (0.14%) have Lobar Pneumonia.
Time on Oxycodone and acetaminophen when people have Lobar pneumonia * :
Gender of people who have Lobar pneumonia when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|Lobar pneumonia||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Lobar pneumonia when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|Lobar pneumonia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Lobar pneumonia when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen ** :
How people recovered from Lobar pneumonia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Histex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Allegra (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zofran (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tamiflu (2 people, 66.67%)
- Duragesic-100 (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lobar Pneumonia while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have Lobar Pneumonia
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Lobar Pneumonia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Gabapentin for a 43-year old man with Low Back Pain, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Diarrhea, Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Xanax, Percocet, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Blood Clots, Anxiety, Headache, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 28-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Creatine Urine Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Adderall Xr 25, Clonazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Nexium, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Prednisone for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Genital Herpes, Add, Anxiety Disorder, Muscle Relaxer, Acid Reflux, Frequent Headaches. The patient has Depression Suicidal, Post Concussion Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Congenital Aortic Stenosis, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Fractured Coccyx, Chronic Pain
Recent Oxycodone and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.