Home > Oxycodone and acetaminophen > White blood cell count increased > Oxycodone and acetaminophen and White blood cell count increased
Review: could Oxycodone and acetaminophen cause White blood cell count increased?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is found among people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Diazepam, and have Cataplexy.
We study 2,207 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have White blood cell count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have White blood cell count increased >>>
Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Oxycodone and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 2,773 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased (latest reports from 23,523 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 2,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen. Among them, 14 people (0.63%) have White Blood Cell Count Increased.
Time on Oxycodone and acetaminophen when people have White blood cell count increased * :
Gender of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|White blood cell count increased||35.71%||64.29% |
Age of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Oxycodone and acetaminophen * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||28.57%||21.43%||21.43%||21.43% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cataplexy (2 people, 14.29%)
- Bladder cancer (1 people, 7.14%)
- Pyrexia (1 people, 7.14%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (1 people, 7.14%)
- Mesothelioma (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (3 people, 21.43%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 21.43%)
- Morphine (2 people, 14.29%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 14.29%)
- Dexamethasone (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have White Blood Cell Count Increased while taking Oxycodone And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen and have White Blood Cell Count Increased
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Last night went to hospital as i was shaking and dizzy scared it was after my third dose of avelox. is this a side effect? i'm scared to take anything even my regular medications today was shaking
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Dizzy, Shaky, and takes Percocet, Fentanyl, Avelox)
Taken pain mess for years got chest infection was given avelox three days ago. Last nights dose I started shaking couldn't breathe so shaky yet I am dehydrated too. I had woke up drank coffee then took my mess regular and started shaking all over again. Drank three glasses of juice and two of water ...
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Remnant Syndrome, and takes Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Imitrex)
Besides depot Lupron, has anyone has relief from recurring cysts and endometriosis from ovarian remnant syndrome? I have had 7 surgeries trying to remove these elusive remnants. Needless to say I am not excited to do more surgery and no doctor wants to either. In the past depot Lupron has had more s ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- How long does blurred vision normally last after percocet is stopped?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Blurred Vision, and takes Percocet)
I took Percocet for pain for one week after rotator cuff surgery. My vision was blurred shortly after I began taking it, but I've been off of it for three weeks with no improvement in my vision. How long does this condition normally last?
- Does gravol leave a sick sweet taste in your mouth?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Sweet, Bad Taste In My Mouth, and takes Percocet , Gravol)
I just had an appendectomy and am on percocet and gravol. I have this disgusting sweet taste in my mouth that I can not get rid of with brushing my teeth and I'd like to know if this is a side effect of either of these drugs
More questions for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, White blood cell count increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, White blood cell count increased
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Staph Skin Infection (a bacterial infection cause by staph bacteria)
Comments: Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain - Bones. The patient has Cerebral Spinal Fluid Culture
Comments: I have times, about once per week where I can't stay awake. This will last about 2 days. During this time I'm taking less percocet. I have been on 10/325mg for about 5 years. max of 6 per day. I never abuse them and they work well for pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Pain - Back, Hyperactive Thyroid Causing Racing Heart And Body Tremors. The patient has
Comments: I have scoliosis and suffer from back pain but am not using Percocet all the time just when needed. I have just been prescribed metoprolol tart. Will the 2 have any bad interactions? I have also suffered from depression will this be a problem taking the bata blocker?
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Lunesta, Soma, Klonopin, Percocet for a patient with Migraine, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Muscle Rigidity, Anxiety, Moderated To Severe Pain. The patient has Acid Reflux
Comments: I just started taking the Percocet and the Klonopin. I have taken Klonopin before and have never noticed the Acid Reflux. Whilst I have had Acid Reflux in the past, Omeprazole has always cleared it up if taken daily. Omeprazole and other medications like it are doing nothing, even with the addition ...
More related studies for: Oxycodone and acetaminophen, White blood cell count increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (20 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)