Home > Oxycodone > Completed suicide > Oxycodone and Completed suicide
Review: could Oxycodone cause Completed suicide?
We study 25,905 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 888 have Completed suicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Completed suicide and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Completed suicide >>>
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life) (latest reports from 111,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, suicide attempt, ill-defined disorder, pain, quit smoking.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 25,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 888 people (3.43%) have Completed Suicide.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Completed suicide * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Completed suicide||88.24%||0.00%||0.00%||11.76%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Completed suicide when taking Oxycodone * :
|Completed suicide||38.70%||61.30% |
Age of people who have Completed suicide when taking Oxycodone * :
|Completed suicide||0.00%||0.00%||3.19%||15.29%||18.92%||24.75%||18.48%||19.36% |
Severity of Completed suicide when taking Oxycodone ** :
How people recovered from Completed suicide ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (26 people, 2.93%)
- Depression (25 people, 2.82%)
- Ill-defined disorder (19 people, 2.14%)
- Completed suicide (8 people, 0.90%)
- Suicide attempt (7 people, 0.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (888 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (163 people, 18.36%)
- Alprazolam (141 people, 15.88%)
- Diazepam (92 people, 10.36%)
- Carisoprodol (83 people, 9.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Completed Suicide while taking Oxycodone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Completed Suicide
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Completed Suicide
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
More questions for: Oxycodone, Completed suicide
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone, Completed suicide
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycodone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycodone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Oxycodone, Completed suicide
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Oxycodone, Completed suicide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age