Review: could Oxycodone cause Euphoric mood?
Summary: Euphoric mood is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Oxycodone hcl, and have Pain.
We study 25,943 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Euphoric mood. Find out below who they are, when they have Euphoric mood and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Euphoric mood >>>
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 27,301 Oxycodone users)
Euphoric Mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) has been reported by people with pain, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia. (latest reports from 4,450 Euphoric Mood patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 25,943 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 65 people (0.25%) have Euphoric Mood.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Euphoric mood * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Euphoric mood||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Oxycodone * :
|Euphoric mood||64.62%||35.38% |
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Oxycodone * :
|Euphoric mood||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||6.82%||9.09%||20.45%||47.73%||6.82% |
Severity of Euphoric mood when taking Oxycodone ** :
How people recovered from Euphoric mood ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (27 people, 41.54%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 26.15%)
- Mental disorder (17 people, 26.15%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 26.15%)
- Menstrual disorder (17 people, 26.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (60 people, 92.31%)
- Mirtazapine (18 people, 27.69%)
- Klonopin (18 people, 27.69%)
- Hydroxyzine (18 people, 27.69%)
- Motrin (17 people, 26.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Euphoric Mood while taking Oxycodone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Euphoric Mood
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Euphoric Mood
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Percocet for a 58-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Degenerative Disk In Neck
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxycodone for a 49-year old man who has Bone And Joint Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.