Home > Oxycodone > High risk pregnancy > Oxycodone and High risk pregnancy
Review: could Oxycodone cause High risk pregnancy?
We study 25,905 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High risk pregnancy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and have High risk pregnancy >>>
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
High risk pregnancy
High risk pregnancy (latest reports from 343 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, acne, hypotension, polycystic ovary disease.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 25,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has High Risk Pregnancy.
Time on Oxycodone when people have High risk pregnancy * :
Gender of people who have High risk pregnancy when taking Oxycodone * :
|High risk pregnancy||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High risk pregnancy when taking Oxycodone * :
Severity of High risk pregnancy when taking Oxycodone ** :
How people recovered from High risk pregnancy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuralgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zantac (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zetia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid srt (1 people, 100.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tetracycline (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Risk Pregnancy while taking Oxycodone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have High Risk Pregnancy
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have High Risk Pregnancy
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
More questions for: Oxycodone, High risk pregnancy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone, High risk pregnancy
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycodone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycodone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Oxycodone, High risk pregnancy
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Oxycodone, High risk pregnancy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (6 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (20 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Nipple Discharge Abnormal
- Granulocytes Maturation Arrest
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Intestinal Obstruction