Review: could Oxycodone cause Hormone level abnormal?
Summary: Hormone level abnormal is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Simvastatin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 25,936 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Hormone level abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hormone level abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Hormone level abnormal >>>
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 27,299 Oxycodone users)
Hormone level abnormal
Hormone level abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, high blood pressure, osteopenia, depression. (latest reports from 1,963 Hormone level abnormal patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 25,936 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 19 people (0.07%) have Hormone Level Abnormal.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Hormone level abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Hormone level abnormal when taking Oxycodone * :
|Hormone level abnormal||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hormone level abnormal when taking Oxycodone * :
|Hormone level abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (19 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (19 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (19 people, 100.00%)
- Menstrual disorder (19 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (19 people, 100.00%)
- Chantix (19 people, 100.00%)
- Potassium chloride (19 people, 100.00%)
- Motrin (19 people, 100.00%)
- Vistaril (19 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hormone Level Abnormal while taking Oxycodone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Hormone Level Abnormal
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Hormone Level Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet for a 51-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman who has Rumitoid Atheritis
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica, Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycontin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Nuropathy, Major Depressive Syndrom, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reflective Sympathetic Dystophy
- Comparions of Oxycodone for a 45-year old woman who has Degenerative Joint Disease
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.