Home > Oxycodone > Itching > Oxycodone and Itching
Review: could Oxycodone cause Itching?
We study 25,905 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 396 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Itching >>>
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 25,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 389 people (1.50%) have Itching.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Oxycodone * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Oxycodone * :
Severity of Itching when taking Oxycodone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (97 people, 24.94%)
- Multiple myeloma (43 people, 11.05%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (17 people, 4.37%)
- Back pain (16 people, 4.11%)
- Cancer pain (15 people, 3.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (389 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (96 people, 24.68%)
- Zometa (64 people, 16.45%)
- Prednisone (59 people, 15.17%)
- Aspirin (56 people, 14.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Oxycodone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Itching
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Nick Stears on Sep, 29, 2011:
This appears to be very rudimentary report that as a result of vast amounts of time spent to reveal very little. One wonders why. Gabapentin is safe without any reactions. Amazing. Amitirptyline didn't cause any starnge mental reactions? Well
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Oxycodone, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone, Itching
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycodone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycodone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (48 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (50 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)