Review: could Oxycodone cause Night sweats?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Oxycodone hcl, and have Pain.
We study 25,943 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 178 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, when they have Night sweats and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Night sweats >>>
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 27,301 Oxycodone users)
Night Sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,682 Night Sweats patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 25,943 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 178 people (0.69%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||25.00%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Oxycodone * :
|Night sweats||63.21%||36.79% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Oxycodone * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||1.20%||0.00%||1.80%||14.37%||22.16%||25.15%||35.33% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Oxycodone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (50 people, 28.09%)
- Breast cancer (17 people, 9.55%)
- Multiple myeloma (17 people, 9.55%)
- Fungal infection (17 people, 9.55%)
- Metastases to bone (16 people, 8.99%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (178 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (78 people, 43.82%)
- Ambien (60 people, 33.71%)
- Zometa (55 people, 30.90%)
- Aspirin (46 people, 25.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Oxycodone and night sweats on
Do you have Night Sweats while taking Oxycodone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Night Sweats
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Dyazide for a 52-year old woman with Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension. The patient has Headache, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Duavee, Vitamin D, Neurontin, Ativan for a 52-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Iga Deficiency, Night Sweats, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman with Type 1 Diabetes. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Biotin, Lexapro, Vitamin D, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Losartan for a 65-year old woman with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Hair Growth Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Vitamin D Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hair Loss, Night Sweats
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Percocet for a 58-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Degenerative Disk In Neck
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxycodone for a 49-year old man who has Bone And Joint Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.