Review: could Oxycodone cause Nose bleeds (Nosebleed)?
Summary: Nose bleeds is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Oxycodone hcl, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 25,936 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 141 have Nose bleeds. Find out below who they are, when they have Nose bleeds and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Nose bleeds >>>
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 27,299 Oxycodone users)
Nose bleeds (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 23,979 Nose bleeds patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 25,936 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 141 people (0.54%) have Nose Bleeds.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Nose bleeds * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nose bleeds||37.50%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nose bleeds when taking Oxycodone * :
|Nose bleeds||32.64%||67.36% |
Age of people who have Nose bleeds when taking Oxycodone * :
|Nose bleeds||0.00%||2.40%||1.60%||3.20%||5.60%||7.20%||40.80%||39.20% |
Severity of Nose bleeds when taking Oxycodone ** :
How people recovered from Nose bleeds ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (25 people, 17.73%)
- Pain (21 people, 14.89%)
- Multiple myeloma (21 people, 14.89%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 9.22%)
- Gout (10 people, 7.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (141 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (38 people, 26.95%)
- Zometa (37 people, 26.24%)
- Coumadin (28 people, 19.86%)
- Acetaminophen (28 people, 19.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Oxycodone and nose bleeds on
Do you have Nose Bleeds while taking Oxycodone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Nose Bleeds
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Nose Bleeds
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 52-year old man with Chronic Pain. The patient has Back Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycontin, Nardil for a 65-year old man with Pain - Back, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Depression
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 48-year old man with Pain. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.