Home > Oxycodone > Rash generalised > Oxycodone and Rash generalised
Review: could Oxycodone cause Rash generalised (Rashes)?
We study 25,905 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,149 have Rash generalised. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash generalised and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Rash generalised >>>
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Rash generalised (rash on most of body parts) (latest reports from 970,518 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 25,905 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 1,133 people (4.37%) have Rash Generalised.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Rash generalised * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rash generalised||69.12%||14.71%||4.41%||2.94%||5.88%||2.94%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rash generalised when taking Oxycodone * :
|Rash generalised||55.87%||44.13% |
Age of people who have Rash generalised when taking Oxycodone * :
|Rash generalised||0.00%||0.00%||0.18%||1.14%||5.79%||21.51%||27.13%||44.25% |
Severity of Rash generalised when taking Oxycodone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rash generalised||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Rash generalised ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Rash generalised||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (260 people, 22.95%)
- Multiple myeloma (185 people, 16.33%)
- Metastases to bone (134 people, 11.83%)
- Breast cancer (109 people, 9.62%)
- Diabetes mellitus (96 people, 8.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (1,133 people, 100.00%)
- Zometa (398 people, 35.13%)
- Oxycontin (391 people, 34.51%)
- Aspirin (295 people, 26.04%)
- Aredia (264 people, 23.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash Generalised while taking Oxycodone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Rash Generalised
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Rash Generalised
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
- I need to come of oxycontin and need a different pain med one that doesn't give you severe constipation or cause bone loss as i have severe ostio porosis and ostio arthritis
I also have Ostio porosis and don't know what to take for it it also is cronic like my arthritis I real want a pain med that is non adictive and doesn't cause bone loss a big ask but I don't know what to do as doctors don't seem to care
- I recently had a thyroidectomy and followed it by radiation. i had molar extracted 5 days ago and could not form a clot to avoid dry socket. today my dentist packed it but it is dissolving!
I wonder if the saliva in my mouth is more acidic which can cause the loss of the clot or the packing that the dentist put in my mouth. I was told after the thyroid cancer and radiation that the glands that feel "sour" sensation after the surgery can increase and in rare cases, the patient never st ...
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
More questions for: Oxycodone, Rash generalised
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- I got acute psychosis from 60mg oxycontin
I hate the new oxys with glue! Thanks to big brother! I got off 25 mg of methadone after 2 years and took oxys for two days then took subutex and was fine. then a few days later I took oxys for ten days straight and when I got off I was in psychosis for 3 weeks and ended up in three mental hospitals ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone, Rash generalised
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycodone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycodone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Entecavir, Oxycodone, Bi-sifrol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Tacrolimus for a patient with Hepatitis B, Restless Leg Syndrome, Transplant Rejection. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Viagra, Oxycodone, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ED, Back Pain - Low, Insomnia. The patient has Rash Generalised, Rash
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a patient with Alexia. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of side effects of Oxycontin for a patient with Acl Reconstruction. The patient has Rash (redness), Pupils Unequal
More related studies for: Oxycodone, Rash generalised
Recent Oxycodone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone for a 45-year old woman who has Degenerative Joint Disease
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tikosyn, Oxycodone for a 80-year old man who has Ankle Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Oxycet for a 32-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Lovaza, Coumadin, Nuvigil, Oxycontin for a 61-year old man who has Polyneuropathy Chronic
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Fentanyl Citrate for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Bones
More related comparison studies for: Oxycodone, Rash generalised
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Dreams Bad