Home > Oxycodone > Shortness of breath > Oxycodone and Shortness of breath
Review: could Oxycodone cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 25,905 people who have side effects while taking Oxycodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,723 have Shortness of breath. Find out below who they are, when they have Shortness of breath and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Shortness of breath >>>
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 25,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone. Among them, 1,723 people (6.65%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Time on Oxycodone when people have Shortness of breath * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Shortness of breath||53.45%||17.24%||10.34%||1.72%||3.45%||12.07%||1.72% |
Gender of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Oxycodone * :
|Shortness of breath||53.84%||46.16% |
Age of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Oxycodone * :
|Shortness of breath||0.27%||0.33%||0.94%||4.01%||7.35%||19.79%||25.67%||41.64% |
Severity of Shortness of breath when taking Oxycodone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Shortness of breath ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (362 people, 21.01%)
- Metastases to bone (187 people, 10.85%)
- Multiple myeloma (147 people, 8.53%)
- Hypertension (125 people, 7.25%)
- Depression (121 people, 7.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (1,723 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (510 people, 29.60%)
- Zometa (470 people, 27.28%)
- Aspirin (358 people, 20.78%)
- Aredia (294 people, 17.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Shortness Of Breath while taking Oxycodone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Shortness Of Breath
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Have gained 40+ pounds in 8months! Very little movement causes Severe head & face sweating & shortness of breath. Face gets heated & red for no reason while at rest.
From this study (12 months ago):
after taking tramadol i expeeienced pain in knee diagnosis bakera cyst
From this study (4 years ago):
deborah on Jul, 16, 2010:
I was taking cymbalta with biotin and found it makes me regurgitate profusely.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Oxycodone, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
More reviews for: Oxycodone, Shortness of breath
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycodone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycodone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Queen's Delight
- Heart Disease Aging
- Eosinophil Count Increased
- Leukaemic Infiltration
- Bone Cyst