Review: could Oxycontin cause Heart rate decreased?
Summary: Heart rate decreased is found among people who take Oxycontin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain.
We study 41,157 people who have side effects while taking Oxycontin from FDA and social media. Among them, 147 have Heart rate decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Heart rate decreased >>>
Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycontin 42,284 users)
Heart rate decreased
Heart rate decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Heart rate decreased 11,756 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: 41,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycontin. Among them, 147 people (0.36%) have Heart Rate Decreased.
Time on Oxycontin when people have Heart rate decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate decreased||39.39%||6.06%||9.09%||21.21%||21.21%||0.00%||3.03% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate decreased when taking Oxycontin * :
|Heart rate decreased||54.86%||45.14% |
Age of people who have Heart rate decreased when taking Oxycontin * :
|Heart rate decreased||0.00%||1.27%||1.91%||2.55%||10.19%||20.38%||36.31%||27.39% |
Severity of Heart rate decreased when taking Oxycontin ** :
How people recovered from Heart rate decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (74 people, 50.34%)
- Depression (23 people, 15.65%)
- Breast cancer (18 people, 12.24%)
- Metastasis (18 people, 12.24%)
- Metastases to bone (18 people, 12.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (48 people, 32.65%)
- Prevacid (35 people, 23.81%)
- Celebrex (27 people, 18.37%)
- Celexa (25 people, 17.01%)
- Lasix (25 people, 17.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Decreased while taking Oxycontin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Heart Rate Decreased
- support group for people who take Oxycontin
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- I wanna know how fentanyl and oxycontin taken together like me works for patients?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Chronic Neck, Knees, And Lower Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25, Oxycontin)
I have been taking these meds. For the last 10months due to a auto accident that's happened in 1995!! And have bee in chronic Pain ever since, had to resign from my good paying job!! I could no longer work due to the constant pain...it took my Dr. And I over 3 yrs. To come up with this regimen to ev ...
- I need to come of oxycontin and need a different pain med one that doesn't give you severe constipation or cause bone loss as i have severe ostio porosis and ostio arthritis
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Ostio Arthritis , and takes OxyContin )
I also have Ostio porosis and don't know what to take for it it also is cronic like my arthritis I real want a pain med that is non adictive and doesn't cause bone loss a big ask but I don't know what to do as doctors don't seem to care
- I recently had a thyroidectomy and followed it by radiation. i had molar extracted 5 days ago and could not form a clot to avoid dry socket. today my dentist packed it but it is dissolving!
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Thyroidectomy, Dry Socket, and takes Amoxicillin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxycodone)
I wonder if the saliva in my mouth is more acidic which can cause the loss of the clot or the packing that the dentist put in my mouth. I was told after the thyroid cancer and radiation that the glands that feel "sour" sensation after the surgery can increase and in rare cases, the patient never st ...
More questions for: Oxycontin, Heart rate decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pacemaker experience
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and takes Suboxone)
I had a pacemaker installed about 5 weeks ago. I went to the doctors because I was feeling fatigue, shortness of breath, I felt as if someone was holding my heart in their hand and I had some confusion and dizziness.
To get to the point, after my first visit with my PCP I decided to go directly ...
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has No Menstrual Cycle And Oxycontin, No Menstrual Cycle , and takes Oxycontin)
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Tonsilitis, Bhronchitis, Namonia, Phlebitis, Dvt, Factor 2 Clotting Disorder , and takes Celebrex, Nexium, Wellbutrin Sr, Oxycontin, Premarin, Alprazolam)
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- I got acute psychosis from 60mg oxycontin
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Acute Psychosis, and takes Oxycontin)
I hate the new oxys with glue! Thanks to big brother! I got off 25 mg of methadone after 2 years and took oxys for two days then took subutex and was fine. then a few days later I took oxys for ten days straight and when I got off I was in psychosis for 3 weeks and ended up in three mental hospitals ...
More reviews for: Oxycontin, Heart rate decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a patient with Back Injury. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Joint Stiffness
Comments: After sitting and trying to stand severe pain in creases of front joint of hip near groin. After taking a few steps pain lessens. Pain is there when I get out of bed or up during the night. This has started about 3 months ago and I had blood work done that said my aso titer is positive and ana scree ...
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Iron Dextran, Aspirin, Magnesium, Lipitor, Prozac, Diovan Hct, Proscar, Allopurinol for a patient with Knee Pain, Ace Levels, Health, Calcium Level - Low - Infants, Arteriosclerosis, Depression, Blood Pressure, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Kidney Stones. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Comments: Triggered when I play golf when the temp is above 78-80 degrees.
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Sick Sinus Syndrome. The patient has Heart Rate Decreased
Comments: suffered bradacardia, heart rate dropped to 20's, pacemaker installed
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Lactulose, Gaviscon, Paracetamol, Omeprazole, Ondansertron Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Erythromycin for a patient with Constipation, Heartburn, Pain, Acid Reflux, Serum Sickness, Pain - Swallowing (burning), Mastectomy. The patient has Copper Taste
Comments: I am also on another oxycodone a slow releasing one every 12 hours please can you help with this copper taste and how I can get rid of it
More related studies for: Oxycontin, Heart rate decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.