Oxycontin and Penis disorder - from FDA reports
Penis disorder is reported only by a few people who take Oxycontin. We study 61,249 people who have side effects while taking Oxycontin from FDA. Among them, 5 have Penis disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Penis disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
61,249 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycontin.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Penis disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Penis disorder when taking Oxycontin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nerve Injury (1 person, 20.00%)
- Hip Joint Replacement (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 20.00%)
- Erection Problems (1 person, 20.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viagra (2 people, 40.00%)
- Tobradex (1 person, 20.00%)
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 20.00%)
- Percocet (1 person, 20.00%)
- Biaxin Xl (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tooth Loss (1 person, 20.00%)
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
- Bronchitis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Aortic Aneurysm (1 person, 20.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Penis disorder when taking Oxycontin?
- Check symptoms - is penis disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPenis disorder and drugs with ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePenis disorder and Oxycontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycontin 63,089 users)
Penis disorder has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, enlarged prostate (latest reports from 1,953 Penis disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Oxycontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Penis disorderPenis disorder
Could your condition cause Penis disorderPenis disorder
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I WAS TOLD BY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL OFFICIAL THAT THE SUICIDE RATES FOR MY CONDITION WERE HIGH , ......THIS MADE ME LAUGH ....WHY AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I FOUND IT FUNNY ..... I THINK BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW THIS ......ANY THOUGHTS ON WHY STATE SUCH AN ABSURD FACT AFTER JUST BEING ...
I am taking oxycontin, oxycodone, cymbalta, lyrica, and now vistaril. Does anyone know what the vistaril will do for my pain? What I found about Vistaril is that it's an antihistamine? My chronic pain seems to worsen, doctors can't tell me what's wrong with me. I've gone through physical ...
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone, Thank you for letting me join your group. My name is Mary, (Mary1016), the major illnesses I suffer with is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD, small fiber peripheral neuropathy diagnosed with biopsy two weeks ago. I was told the neuropathy was already severe and the thing to do ...
Taking 150mg Effexor and 80mg OxyContin per day for over 8 years. Prescribed for ptsd while on active duty. Kept it going after retirement but I need to get off both. I want to feel myself again. I have started doing it on Effexor and this weekend I'm starting down on the OxyContin. Welcome ...
I have been taking oxycontin for break through back pain for 15+ yrs. I currently take 90 mg of morphine sulfate ER three times per day to alleviate the pain caused by multiple back surgeries due to spinal stenosis from disc disease and spondylolisthesis. Two yrs ago I suffered multiple ...