Home > Oxycontin > Premature ejaculation > Oxycontin and Premature ejaculation
Review: could Oxycontin cause Premature ejaculation?
We study 41,142 people who have side effects while taking Oxycontin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Premature ejaculation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Premature ejaculation >>>
Oxycontin (latest outcomes from 42,266 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Premature ejaculation (latest reports from 717 patients) has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, indigestion.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 41,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycontin. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Premature Ejaculation.
Time on Oxycontin when people have Premature ejaculation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin * :
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin * :
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin ** :
How people recovered from Premature ejaculation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pletal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vicoprofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Keto (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Premature Ejaculation while taking Oxycontin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Oxycontin and have Premature Ejaculation
- group for people who take Oxycontin
- group for people who have Premature Ejaculation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Oxycontin, Premature ejaculation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Suboxone buprenorphine/naloxone causing premature ejaculation
Hello, I've been a heroine smoker for 5 years. In that time I lost much of my libido which was strange because I was prity much a sex addict . Anyways I've been clean for a year and on saboxine. Before I got on saboxine I had a clean two months off of everything.i relapsed on heroine and decided sab ...
More reviews for: Oxycontin, Premature ejaculation
On eHealthMe, Oxycontin (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycontin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycontin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (40 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Trileptal Novartis 150mg
- Deficiency Vitamin K
- Cancer Mouth
- Anal Polyp
- Cancer Mouth