Review: could Oxycontin cause Premature ejaculation?
Summary: Premature ejaculation is reported only by a few people who take Oxycontin.
We study 41,174 people who have side effects while taking Oxycontin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Premature ejaculation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Premature ejaculation >>>
Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 42,301 Oxycontin users)
Premature ejaculation has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, indigestion, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 326 Premature ejaculation patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 41,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycontin. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Premature Ejaculation.
Time on Oxycontin when people have Premature ejaculation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin * :
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin * :
|Premature ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Premature ejaculation when taking Oxycontin ** :
How people recovered from Premature ejaculation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pletal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vicoprofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Keto (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of oxycontin and premature ejaculation on
Do you have Premature Ejaculation while taking Oxycontin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Premature Ejaculation
- support group for people who take Oxycontin
- support group for people who have Premature Ejaculation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Oxycontin, Neupro, Phenergan for a 55-year old woman with Pain - Back, Parkinson's Disease, Insomnia. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Pain Threshold Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 71-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Heart Attack
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 59-year old man with Pain. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 25-year old man with Pain Management. The patient has Hiccups
Recent Oxycontin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Percocet for a 58-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Degenerative Disk In Neck
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxycodone for a 49-year old man who has Bone And Joint Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.