Home > Oxycontin > Vomiting > Oxycontin and Vomiting
Review: could Oxycontin cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 41,142 people who have side effects while taking Oxycontin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,044 have Vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Vomiting >>>
Oxycontin (latest outcomes from 42,266 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Vomiting (latest reports from 1,060,678 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 41,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycontin. Among them, 3,453 people (8.39%) have Vomiting.
Time on Oxycontin when people have Vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Oxycontin * :
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Oxycontin * :
Severity of Vomiting when taking Oxycontin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1,303 people, 37.74%)
- Multiple myeloma (178 people, 5.15%)
- Back pain (174 people, 5.04%)
- Breast cancer (143 people, 4.14%)
- Metastases to bone (136 people, 3.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (646 people, 18.71%)
- Xanax (601 people, 17.41%)
- Oxycodone hcl (565 people, 16.36%)
- Percocet (553 people, 16.02%)
- Zometa (546 people, 15.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vomiting while taking Oxycontin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Oxycontin and have Vomiting
- group for people who take Oxycontin
- group for people who have Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
vomiting, nausea, hair loss, unexplained weight loss, acne, iregular periods
From this study (4 years ago):
vomiting generally occurs at night
From this study (5 years ago):
Started Paxil (again) and have been on it a month today. I was prescribed Clonazepam for immediate relief from anxiety/panic attacks. Recreationally doing Roxicet 30mg via nasal passage and taking Ginko Biloba and Omega 3 supplements.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
More questions for: Oxycontin, Vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Oxycontin, Vomiting
On eHealthMe, Oxycontin (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Oxycontin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxycontin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (5 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (29 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (43 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Adderall Xr 25
- Post Polio Syndrome