Review: could Pamine forte cause Abdominal cramps (Abdominal pain)?
Summary: Abdominal cramps is reported only by a few people who take Pamine forte.
We study 27 people who have side effects while taking Pamine forte from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Abdominal cramps. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal cramps and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pamine forte and have Abdominal cramps >>>
Pamine Forte has active ingredients of methscopolamine bromide. (latest outcomes from 36 Pamine Forte users)
Abdominal cramps has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,069 Abdominal cramps patients)
On Mar, 9, 2015: 27 people reported to have side effects when taking Pamine forte. Among them, 4 people (14.81%) have Abdominal Cramps.
Time on Pamine forte when people have Abdominal cramps * :
Gender of people who have Abdominal cramps when taking Pamine forte * :
|Abdominal cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal cramps when taking Pamine forte * :
|Abdominal cramps||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Abdominal cramps when taking Pamine forte ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal cramps ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (4 people, 100.00%)
- Vomiting (4 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (4 people, 100.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (3 people, 75.00%)
- Duodenitis (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zofran (4 people, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (4 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Septra ds (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pamine forte and abdominal cramps on
Do you have Abdominal Cramps while taking Pamine Forte?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pamine forte and have Abdominal Cramps
- support group for people who take Pamine forte
- support group for people who have Abdominal cramps
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 25-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Stomach Pain, Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acne (skin problems that cause pimples), Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Menadione for a 33-year old woman with Routine Health Maintenance. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar), Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain, Vomiting Projectile
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lansoprazole for a 59-year old woman with Pvd, Helicobacter Pylori Gastritis. The patient has Rash Generalised, Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a 21-year old man with Epilepsy. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Risperidone for a 25-year old woman with Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Absent Periods (absence of normal menstrual cycle)
Recent Pamine forte related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.