Review: could Pantoprazole sodium cause Abdominal pain lower?
Summary: Abdominal pain lower is found among people who take Pantoprazole sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Humira, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 13,062 people who have side effects while taking Pantoprazole sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Abdominal pain lower. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain lower and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium and have Abdominal pain lower >>>
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 13,266 Pantoprazole sodium users)
Abdominal pain lower
Abdominal pain lower has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 9,426 Abdominal pain lower patients)
On Feb, 23, 2015: 13,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium. Among them, 37 people (0.28%) have Abdominal Pain Lower.
Time on Pantoprazole sodium when people have Abdominal pain lower * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain lower when taking Pantoprazole sodium * :
|Abdominal pain lower||64.86%||35.14% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain lower when taking Pantoprazole sodium * :
|Abdominal pain lower||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||3.33%||20.00%||26.67%||30.00% |
Severity of Abdominal pain lower when taking Pantoprazole sodium ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain lower ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 16.22%)
- Pain (5 people, 13.51%)
- Nausea (4 people, 10.81%)
- Anaemia of malignant disease (3 people, 8.11%)
- Contraception (3 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (6 people, 16.22%)
- Acetaminophen (5 people, 13.51%)
- Calcium (5 people, 13.51%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (4 people, 10.81%)
- Trazodone hcl (4 people, 10.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Lower while taking Pantoprazole Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium and have Abdominal Pain Lower
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Lower
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 54-year old woman with Reflux Oesophagitis. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 70-year old man with Stomach Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 74-year old man with Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Breast Enlargement
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
Recent Pantoprazole sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Aspirin, Pantoprazole for a 32-year old man who has Gastroduodenal Ulcer
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Prilosec Otc, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole for a 60-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 48-year old man who has Dariusz
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Pantoprazole, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.