Review: could Pantoprazole sodium cause Pelvic pain?
Summary: Pelvic pain is found among people who take Pantoprazole sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Septra, and have Cytomegalovirus test positive.
We study 13,062 people who have side effects while taking Pantoprazole sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Pelvic pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Pelvic pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium and have Pelvic pain >>>
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 13,266 Pantoprazole sodium users)
Pelvic pain has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, pain, depression. (latest reports from 6,957 Pelvic pain patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 13,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium. Among them, 10 people (0.08%) have Pelvic Pain.
Time on Pantoprazole sodium when people have Pelvic pain * :
Gender of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole sodium * :
|Pelvic pain||45.45%||54.55% |
Age of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole sodium * :
|Pelvic pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||36.36%||54.55% |
Severity of Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole sodium ** :
How people recovered from Pelvic pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cytomegalovirus test positive (4 people, 40.00%)
- Abdominal pain (4 people, 40.00%)
- Peripheral t-cell lymphoma unspecified (4 people, 40.00%)
- Asthma (4 people, 40.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Septra (4 people, 40.00%)
- Morphine (4 people, 40.00%)
- Famvir (4 people, 40.00%)
- Senokot (4 people, 40.00%)
- Tamsulosin hcl (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pelvic Pain while taking Pantoprazole Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium and have Pelvic Pain
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole sodium
- support group for people who have Pelvic pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 54-year old woman with Reflux Oesophagitis. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
- A study of side effects of Pantoprazole for a 70-year old man with Stomach Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain
Recent Pantoprazole sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Aspirin, Pantoprazole for a 32-year old man who has Gastroduodenal Ulcer
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Prilosec Otc, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole for a 60-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 48-year old man who has Dariusz
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Pantoprazole, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.