Pantoprazole sodium and Pelvic pain - from FDA reports
Pelvic pain is found among people who take Pantoprazole sodium, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Campath, and have Abdominal pain. This review analyzes which people have Pelvic pain with Pantoprazole sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,356 people who have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
18,356 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium.
Among them, 16 people (0.09%) have Pelvic pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Unspecified (4 people, 25.00%)
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor Metastatic (4 people, 25.00%)
- Asthma (4 people, 25.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (4 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Septra (4 people, 25.00%)
- Morphine (4 people, 25.00%)
- Famvir (4 people, 25.00%)
- Creon (4 people, 25.00%)
- Campath (4 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 50.00%)
- Back Pain (7 people, 43.75%)
- Headache (5 people, 31.25%)
- Diarrhea (5 people, 31.25%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole sodium?
- Check symptoms - is pelvic pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPelvic pain and drugs with ingredients of pantoprazole sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePelvic pain and Pantoprazole sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,813 users)
Pelvic pain has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 13,096 Pelvic pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Pantoprazole sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pelvic painPelvic pain
Could your condition cause Pelvic painPelvic pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
User reviews to the study
i had taking pantoprazole for 5 days. and i felt that i couldnt eat much as felt full then after that i found that turmeric juice is good for GERD therfore i had my turmeric juice on morning and night for the past 2 day and strangely... I felt like im hungry faster than expected
Hello I am trying to find out if pantoprazole can affect tegretol as my dad has recently had seizures again and we r trying to work out why he has also recently changed from lanzaprozol to pantoprazole can anyone help please