Home > Pantoprazole > Pelvic pain > Pantoprazole and Pelvic pain
Review: could Pantoprazole cause Pelvic pain?
Summary: Pelvic pain is found among people who take Pantoprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Pantoprazole sodium, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 29,032 people who have side effects while taking Pantoprazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Pelvic pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Pelvic pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pantoprazole and have Pelvic pain >>>
Pantoprazole (latest outcomes from 29,702 users) has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Pelvic pain (latest reports from 6,953 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 29,032 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole. Among them, 30 people (0.10%) have Pelvic Pain.
Time on Pantoprazole when people have Pelvic pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pelvic pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole * :
|Pelvic pain||77.42%||22.58% |
Age of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole * :
|Pelvic pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.45%||6.90%||10.34%||27.59%||51.72% |
Severity of Pelvic pain when taking Pantoprazole ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pelvic pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pelvic pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pelvic pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 16.67%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (4 people, 13.33%)
- Abdominal pain (4 people, 13.33%)
- Cytomegalovirus test positive (4 people, 13.33%)
- Asthma (4 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pantoprazole sodium (11 people, 36.67%)
- Duragesic-100 (10 people, 33.33%)
- Zometa (10 people, 33.33%)
- Ciprofloxacin (10 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (10 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pelvic Pain while taking Pantoprazole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole and have Pelvic Pain
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole
- support group for people who have Pelvic Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is type 2 diabetes reversible after stopping plavix after a year being on the drug?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Heart Attack With Stents, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Protonix, Plavix)
Can any Plavix, Protonix or Metoprolol can type 2 diabetes and can it be reversible after stopping the meds? I experience severe leg cramps in my muscles. I was on Atorvastatin for high cholesterol for 8 months before being taken off. If anyone can answer any of my questions it will be greatly appre ...
- I was jut diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. i called my doctor's office today to ask what otc pain reliever i could take for joint pain. the nurse said i should take only tylenol. is this correct?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has GERD, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and takes Protonix)
Information on the web says Tylenol is known to cause autoimmune hepatitis. I am concerned that my doctor's nurse had instructed me to take it. I was hoping it would be safe to take Alive.
- Can this medication cause the ears to ring?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Protonix)
I developed tinnitus about one year ago. I understand that there is no cure for it. I'm researching it myself. I'm also in a research program that requires me to wear small ear generators. It doesn't seem to help at this time.
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has GERD, and takes Rabeprazole, Pantoprazole)
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
More questions for: Pantoprazole, Pelvic pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skyrocketing cholesterol 6 mo on pantoprazole
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has 1127 Tryglcerides After 7 Months Daily 40 Mg, Ultra High Cholesterol Levels 334 Cholesterol After 7 Months Daily 40 Mg, and takes Pantoprazole)
My primary care physician prescribed pantoprazole 40 mg per day in mid November 2013 and at the same time gave me results of my lipid panel telling me I should improve my cholesterol and tryglyceride numbers. He also prescribed Omega 3 supplements 2000 mg/day, along with dietary modifications. In Ju ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
(Posted by a 47 year old man who has Dry Eyes, and takes Pantoprazole)
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Water Retention, and takes Pantoprazole)
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
- Mirena and iritis connection??
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Chronic Iritis, Intolerable Uterine Cramping /pain, and takes Mirena, Pantoprazole Sodium)
Was healthy 31yrway old with 3mothe baby when iritis began. It lasted nearly 15moas never fully healing before flaring again. Otho considered Methotrexate it was so bad and life altering buying was breast feeding. Maybe could have treated differently if not nursing but with my baby's GI issues breas ...
More reviews for: Pantoprazole, Pelvic pain
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Pantoprazole, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Supplement, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Vitamin B-12 Level, Acid Reflux, Pain In Limb. The patient has Hypothyroidism
Comments: I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in Sept. 2012 after 6 yrs. of taking Tramadol 50mg. I had gotten it under control using Red Yeast Rice 200mg 3 times a day, Niacin, and Multi-vitamin with iodine. I was told to eat more fish and add iodized salt to my diet which I had done. Then after starting t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole for a patient with Help Hair And Nail Growth, Stomach Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain, Slow Heart Beat
Comments: I took my pills yesterday night before I went to bed and I was fine then around two hours later I got extremely tired. I also feel s if I could do anything. Before I fell asleep I could feel my heart beat getting slower.
More related studies for: Pantoprazole, Pelvic pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (11 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (17 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)