Review: could Pantoprazole cause Polyp?
Summary: Polyp is found among people who take Pantoprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Furosemide, and have Arrhythmias.
We study 29,080 people who have side effects while taking Pantoprazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Polyp. Find out below who they are, when they have Polyp and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pantoprazole and have Polyp >>>
Pantoprazole has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 29,748 Pantoprazole users)
Polyp has been reported by people with osteoporosis, acne, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,741 Polyp patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 29,080 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole. Among them, 22 people (0.08%) have Polyp.
Time on Pantoprazole when people have Polyp * :
Gender of people who have Polyp when taking Pantoprazole * :
Age of people who have Polyp when taking Pantoprazole * :
Severity of Polyp when taking Pantoprazole ** :
How people recovered from Polyp ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arrhythmia (4 people, 18.18%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 13.64%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (2 people, 9.09%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 9.09%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (7 people, 31.82%)
- Crestor (7 people, 31.82%)
- Nexium (7 people, 31.82%)
- Plavix (7 people, 31.82%)
- Novolog (7 people, 31.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pantoprazole and polyp on
Do you have Polyp while taking Pantoprazole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole and have Polyp
- support group for people who take Pantoprazole
- support group for people who have Polyp
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Myrbetriq, Carafate, Protonix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Rifampin, Cefuroxime, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Low Vitamin D, Ovarian Cyst, Bladder, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Muscle Relaxer, Neuropathy, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct, Pantoprazole for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Indigestion. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Xanax, Zoloft, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix for a 64-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hyperthyroidism, Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
Recent Pantoprazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Aspirin, Pantoprazole for a 32-year old man who has Gastroduodenal Ulcer
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Prilosec Otc, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole for a 60-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Pantoprazole Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 48-year old man who has Dariusz
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Pantoprazole, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.