Review: could Papaya cause Chest pain?
Summary: Chest pain is reported only by a few people who take Papaya.
We study 40 people who have side effects while taking Papaya from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Papaya and have Chest pain >>>
Papaya has active ingredients of papaya. (latest outcomes from Papaya 43 users)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Chest pain 136,288 patients)
On Dec, 9, 2014: 40 people reported to have side effects when taking Papaya. Among them, 2 people (5.00%) have Chest Pain.
Time on Papaya when people have Chest pain * :
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Papaya * :
|Chest pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Papaya * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chest pain when taking Papaya ** :
How people recovered from Chest pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrointestinal injury (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Iron (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hista-vent da (2 people, 100.00%)
- K+1 (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Pain while taking Papaya?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Papaya and have Chest Pain
- support group for people who take Papaya
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Chest Pain, Aura, and takes Triamcinolone)
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Is it ok to take papaya with ibuprofen
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Heartburn And Snot, and takes Papaya, Ibuprofen)
Just wondering if it is safe to take papaya chewables with Ibuprofen?
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does anyone have type 1 diabetes and gastropresis experiencing leg, ankle, foot and/or face swelling? i am wondering if it could be caused by vitamin deficiency?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Diabetic Gastroparesis, and takes Papaya)
I was diaganosed with Gastroparesis about 4 1/2 years ago and have had flare ups off and on. But i had a bad one this last December and my stomach and body aren't recovering very well. I am 29 and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when i turned 21. For the past couple of months my legs, ankles, fee ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Papaya, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
(Posted by a 27 year old woman who has Chest Pain, and takes Yasmin)
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Chest Pain, Stomach Pain, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Pradaxa, Bisoprolol Fumarate)
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Papaya, Chest pain
- A study of side effects of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride for a patient with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Chest Discomfort
Comments: Got chest discomfort. But ok when jogging.walking doing things
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a patient with Tension Headaches, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Fibrin Degradation Products Increased, Blood Pressure Increased, Chest Pain
Comments: clear Mri on head, clear stress test on heart, clear lungs for PE
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Ear Infection. The patient has Chest Discomfort
Comments: I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Desowen for a patient with Bartter Syndrome. The patient has Itching - Burning Eyes, Chest Pain
Comments: Also using Fudic(for baboon syndrome), Fudic BNF(for cumulative hand dermatitis), moisturex cream(for cumulative hand dermatitis).
More related studies for: Papaya, Chest pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.