Home > Papaya > Chest pain > Papaya and Chest pain
Review: could Papaya cause Chest pain?
We study 40 people who have side effects while taking Papaya from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Papaya and have Chest pain >>>
Papaya (latest outcomes from 43 users) has active ingredients of papaya.
Chest Pain (latest reports from 929,153 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 40 people reported to have side effects when taking Papaya. Among them, 2 people (5.00%) have Chest Pain.
Time on Papaya when people have Chest pain * :
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Papaya * :
|Chest pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Papaya * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chest pain when taking Papaya ** :
How people recovered from Chest pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrointestinal injury (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Iron (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hista-vent da (2 people, 100.00%)
- K+1 (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Pain while taking Papaya?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Papaya and have Chest Pain
- support group for people who take Papaya
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Is it ok to take papaya with ibuprofen
Just wondering if it is safe to take papaya chewables with Ibuprofen?
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does anyone have type 1 diabetes and gastropresis experiencing leg, ankle, foot and/or face swelling? i am wondering if it could be caused by vitamin deficiency?
I was diaganosed with Gastroparesis about 4 1/2 years ago and have had flare ups off and on. But i had a bad one this last December and my stomach and body aren't recovering very well. I am 29 and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when i turned 21. For the past couple of months my legs, ankles, fee ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Trileptal and seroquel and ativan and zyrtec taken together
I took Zyrtec and started having chest pain an hour ago and I just took my regular night meds trileptal 300mg and seroquel 100mg and Ativan 2mg and now feeling weak and dizzy
- What is your experience with pravastatin?
Have been taking 20mg pravastatin for about 6 months. For the last two months started experiencing intense anxiety. Headaches sporadic but consistent. Chest discomfort from time to time but does not increase when exercising. Pain in one or both wrists from time to time. Sometimes pain in either ...
- Does sprivia make bleeding hemorrhoids worse?
I have recently been prescribed Sprivia for chest discomfort. I have noticed that it causes problems with urination and recently rectal bleeding.
More questions for: Papaya, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Papaya, Chest pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Papaya, Chest pain
Related comparison studies for: Papaya, Chest pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt