Paracetamol and Dengue fever - from FDA reports
Dengue fever is found among people who take Paracetamol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fluoxetine, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Dengue fever with Paracetamol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,207 people who have side effects when taking Paracetamol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
39,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Paracetamol.
Among them, 19 people (0.05%) have Dengue fever
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dengue fever when taking Paracetamol *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Dengue fever when taking Paracetamol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 41.67 %
- 60+: 41.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (10 people, 52.63%)
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 36.84%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 15.79%)
- Heart Rate Increased (3 people, 15.79%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 15.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (3 people, 15.79%)
- Fluoxetine (3 people, 15.79%)
- Vimovo (2 people, 10.53%)
- Simponi (2 people, 10.53%)
- Humira (2 people, 10.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (6 people, 31.58%)
- Malaise (5 people, 26.32%)
- Arthropathy (5 people, 26.32%)
- Thrombocytopenia (4 people, 21.05%)
- Dizziness (4 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dengue fever when taking Paracetamol?
- Check symptoms - is dengue fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDengue fever and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDengue fever and Paracetamol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paracetamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Paracetamol 39,802 users)
Dengue fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, diabetes (latest reports from 1,205 Dengue fever patients).
Browse all side effects of Paracetamola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Dengue feverDengue fever
Could your condition cause Dengue feverDengue fever
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on Imatinib for 3 years. Can it clash with Dengue Fever treatment? My Doctor tells me that am the first case of CML+Dengue Fever he has met in my country but is very positive that all will be well. I am a Kenyan and live in Kenya
User reviews to the study
I have been a Ritalin user for over 40 years. Recently I traveled to Haiti to build a school in the remote village of Platon Robert, I was there for 40 days and 40 nights, until I returned to the US to celebrate the holiday 4/20. Unfortunately I was unable to celebrate because that same day I ...
I've done some further research and found more on this. Paracetamol has as a frequently listed side effect from long term therapeutic dosage, that is the effect of myelosupression. The effect on bone marrow starts at the higher metabolic demands of neutrophil production then agranulocytosis or ...
Hi.... I just started modafinil 100mg a day but a day after I got headache when I try to relax or not working and remaining till I don't engaged my mind.... Do you feel that tooo !!! It's that normal .......???????