Review: could Parafon forte dsc cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: there is no Addiction - drug reported by people who take Parafon forte dsc yet.
We study 40 people who have side effects while taking Parafon forte dsc from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Parafon forte dsc and have Addiction - drug >>>
Parafon forte dsc
Parafon Forte Dsc has active ingredients of chlorzoxazone. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 64 Parafon Forte Dsc users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine. (latest reports from 19,959 Addiction - drug patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Parafon Forte Dsc?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Parafon forte dsc
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception (delusional perception describes, confusingly, a true perception, to which a patient attributes a false meaning), Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Mirapex, Lisinopril, Atenolol, Protonix, Klonopin for a 55-year old woman with Muscle Spasms, Periodic Limb Movements In Sleep, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Muscle Contractions Involuntary
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Skelaxin, Cialis for a 66-year old man with Pain - Back, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Vision Blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorzoxazone, Norvasc, Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 31-year old woman with Muscle Spasms, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation. The patient has Chest Pain, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Oxybutynin Chloride, Spironolactone, Nefazodone Hydrochloride, Pristiq, Chlorzoxazone, Naproxen, Lamotrigine, Pravastatin Sodium for a 53-year old woman with Overactive Bladder, Hair Loss, Depression, Muscle Cramps, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Breast Pain
Recent Parafon forte dsc related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxaprozin, Chlorzoxazone for a 41-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Chlorzoxazone for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Paraflex, Soma, Baclofen for a 54-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Parafon Forte Dsc, Orphenadrine Citrate, Robaxin, Mobic for a 63-year old man who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Parafon Forte Dsc (Janssen R And D) - 500MG, Skelaxin (King Pharms) - 800MG for a 63-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.