Home > Paragard t 380a > Low blood pressure > Paragard t 380a and Low blood pressure
Review: could Paragard t 380a cause Low blood pressure (Hypotension)?
We study 1,099 people who have side effects while taking Paragard t 380a from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Low blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paragard t 380a and have Low blood pressure >>>
Paragard t 380a
Paragard t 380a (latest outcomes from 1,120 users) has active ingredients of copper. It is often used in birth control.
Low blood pressure
Low blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,099 people reported to have side effects when taking Paragard t 380a. Among them, 1 people (0.09%) has Low Blood Pressure.
Time on Paragard t 380a when people have Low blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Low blood pressure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Paragard t 380a * :
|Low blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Low blood pressure when taking Paragard t 380a ** :
How people recovered from Low blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Low Blood Pressure while taking Paragard T 380a?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paragard t 380a and have Low Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Paragard t 380a
- support group for people who have Low Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Paragard t 380a, Low blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Paragard t 380a, Low blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Paragard T 380a (copper) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Paragard T 380a is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paragard T 380a used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Paragard t 380a, Low blood pressure
Recent Paragard t 380a related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paragard t 380a, Low blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28