Home > Paragard t 380a > Skin rash > Paragard t 380a and Skin rash
Review: could Paragard t 380a cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 1,099 people who have side effects while taking Paragard t 380a from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paragard t 380a and have Skin rash >>>
Paragard t 380a
Paragard t 380a (latest outcomes from 1,120 users) has active ingredients of copper. It is often used in birth control.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,096 people reported to have side effects when taking Paragard t 380a. Among them, 10 people (0.91%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Paragard t 380a when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Paragard t 380a * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||0.00%||70.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Paragard t 380a ** :
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (10 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atacand (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hormonal birth control pill (2 people, 20.00%)
- Yaz (1 people, 10.00%)
- Anti-acne preparations (1 people, 10.00%)
- Mirena (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Paragard T 380a?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paragard t 380a and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Paragard t 380a
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Paragard t 380a, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Paragard t 380a, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Paragard T 380a (copper) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Paragard T 380a is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paragard T 380a used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Paragard t 380a, Skin rash
Recent Paragard t 380a related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paragard t 380a, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (47 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- L Glutathione
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement