Home > Paroxetine hydrochloride > Hallucination, auditory > Paroxetine hydrochloride and Hallucination, auditory
Review: could Paroxetine hydrochloride cause Hallucination, auditory?
Summary: Hallucination, auditory is found among people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Prozac, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 3,565 people who have side effects while taking Paroxetine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Hallucination, auditory. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination, auditory and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride and have Hallucination, auditory >>>
Paroxetine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,995 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Hallucination, auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus) (latest reports from 40,583 patients) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, quit smoking, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,565 people reported to have side effects when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride. Among them, 32 people (0.90%) have Hallucination, Auditory.
Time on Paroxetine hydrochloride when people have Hallucination, auditory * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hallucination, auditory||16.67%||16.67%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Hallucination, auditory when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride * :
|Hallucination, auditory||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||16.67%||16.67%||22.22%||38.89%||0.00% |
Severity of Hallucination, auditory when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hallucination, auditory||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hallucination, auditory ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hallucination, auditory||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 21.88%)
- Multiple myeloma (7 people, 21.88%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 21.88%)
- Depression (7 people, 21.88%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 21.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (14 people, 43.75%)
- Lorazepam (11 people, 34.38%)
- Diazepam (9 people, 28.12%)
- Ativan (8 people, 25.00%)
- Toprol-xl (8 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination, Auditory while taking Paroxetine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride and have Hallucination, Auditory
- support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hallucination, Auditory
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Stress And Anxiety, Muscular-Skeletal Pain, Mononucleosis, Rash Around Tic-bite, Circular Ring On Skin, Tick Bite, ADD, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression - Chronic, Lifelong Migraines, Lifelong Cognition Problems, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Imitrex, Paxil, Sinemet)
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
(Asked by a 96 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Paxil, Lasix, Pravastatin Sodium, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate)
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Paxil and metoclopramide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Gastroparisis And Anxiety, and takes Metoclopramide, Paxil )
I have been on 10mg of paxil for 7 yrs just diagnosed with Gastroparisis and now taking reglan 3x a day
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Does paxil works better than dessvenlafaxine for ansiety - depression
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has The Doc Add Me 25 Mg Of Quietiapine, With Paxil Much More Side Effects Than Desvenlafaxine, and takes Pristiq, Paxil)
I am have a trouble, lot of depression, hat i am thinking about the friends in the past, that i am single, i am 41 and a lot of affraid to be alone.
My works gives me stressed conditions and i caame back to may doc that prescriot to me seroquel and pristiq (desvenlafaxine).
I am having a lot of s ...
More questions for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Hallucination, auditory
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bedwetting with paxil and wellbutrin
(Posted by a 38 year old man who has Bedwetting, and takes Wellbutrin Xl, Paxil)
I have been using both of these drugs and now have bedwetting issues 5 times a week on average. I would rate the bedwetting as moderate about a6/10 but my wife and I can live with this as she had made the comment " you are back to the man I married ". I started taking these due to depression about ...
- Novocaine at the dentist office
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and takes Paxil, Novocain)
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, and takes Paxil)
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
More reviews for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Hallucination, auditory
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: I have been on various SSRI drugs over the years of suffering Bipolar2. Recently I was prescribed Paxil and within 3 weeks was suffering chronic diarrhea after a very sudden onset. I carried on suffering and then decided to come off of the Paxil. I do not have insurance and have weened myself off of ...
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Chest Discomfort, Ear Discomfort, Chest Pressure Sensation (feeling of pressure on chest), Difficulty In Walking, Difficulty Falling Asleep (sleeplessness), Vertigo Aggravated, Leg Cramping, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision (double vision), Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
- A study of side effects of Paxil Cr for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: In the process of weaning off seroxat. went from 6mg to 0mg and went cold turkey. then back on 12mg and getting palpitation and insomnia for 1 week. Is the palpitation a withdrawal symptom or condition? When I was on 6mg I was fine with no palpitation or anxiety attack.
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Allegra D 24 Hour for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Urticaria Chronic. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Tired all the time with no energy
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Alvesco, Lyrica, Cevimeline, NEXIUM, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Toprol-xl, Paxil, Simponi for a patient with Itching, Copd, Chronic Inflammatory Polyneuropathy, Sjogren's Syndrome, Reflux Gastritis, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Rash
Comments: I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
More related studies for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Hallucination, auditory
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.