Home > Paroxetine > Light sensitivity > Paroxetine and Light sensitivity
Review: could Paroxetine cause Light sensitivity (Photophobia)?
We study 3,565 people who have side effects while taking Paroxetine from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Light sensitivity. Find out below who they are, when they have Light sensitivity and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride and have Light sensitivity >>>
Paroxetine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,991 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Light sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light) (latest reports from 30,103 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,565 people reported to have side effects when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.28%) have Light Sensitivity.
Time on Paroxetine hydrochloride when people have Light sensitivity * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Light sensitivity||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Light sensitivity when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride * :
|Light sensitivity||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||22.22%||11.11%||44.44% |
Severity of Light sensitivity when taking Paroxetine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Light sensitivity||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Light sensitivity ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood pressure (1 people, 10.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 10.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amlodipine besylate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Irbesartan (2 people, 20.00%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (2 people, 20.00%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Sensipar (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Light Sensitivity while taking Paroxetine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride and have Light Sensitivity
- support group for people who take Paroxetine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Light Sensitivity
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Light sensitivity
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
More reviews for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Light sensitivity
On eHealthMe, Paroxetine Hydrochloride (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Paroxetine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paroxetine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Light sensitivity
Recent Paroxetine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Paxil, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Paxil, Xanax, Prozac for a 76-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Paxil, Lexapro, Prozac for a 29-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Lithium Carbonate, Paxil, Remeron for a 57-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
- Comparions of Prozac, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Adderall, Paxil for a 28-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Paxil, Cymbalta for a 37-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Paxil for a 48-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Paxil, Levophed for a 80-year old woman who has Low Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Ambien, Norco, Xanax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paxil
- Comparions of Paxil, Sertraline for a 22-year old man who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Paroxetine hydrochloride, Light sensitivity
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28