Review: could Paxil cause Erection problems?
We study 68,437 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 723 have Erection problems. Find out below who they are, when they have Erection problems and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Erection problems >>>
Paxil (latest outcomes from 70,248 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Erection problems (latest reports from 130,115 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 68,437 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 723 people (1.06%) have Erection Problems.
Time on Paxil when people have Erection problems * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erection problems||14.18%||16.42%||9.70%||22.39%||26.87%||8.96%||1.49% |
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Paxil * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||3.59%||8.08%||19.93%||34.47%||21.36%||12.57% |
Severity of Erection problems when taking Paxil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erection problems||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Erection problems ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (219 people, 30.29%)
- Anxiety (96 people, 13.28%)
- Pain (67 people, 9.27%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (29 people, 4.01%)
- Bipolar disorder (26 people, 3.60%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil cr (158 people, 21.85%)
- Xanax (108 people, 14.94%)
- Oxycontin (99 people, 13.69%)
- Ativan (86 people, 11.89%)
- Viagra (71 people, 9.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erection Problems while taking Paxil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Erection Problems
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Erection Problems
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Paxil, Erection problems
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Paxil, Erection problems
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Paxil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paxil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lisinopril, Nifedipine, Xarelto, Bumetanide, Uloric, Omeprazole, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Librium for a patient with Impotence, Blood Pressure Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Gout, Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Nervousness. The patient has Impotence
More related studies for: Paxil, Erection problems
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paxil, Erection problems
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Jaw Disorder
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride
- Altitude Anoxia