Paxil and Erection problems - from FDA reports
Erection problems is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Erection problems with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,781 people who have side effects when taking Paxil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
78,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 784 people (1.0%) have Erection problems
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Erection problems *:
- < 1 month: 14.75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.49 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.39 %
- 2 - 5 years: 26.23 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.02 %
- 10+ years: 2.46 %
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.01 %
- 20-29: 9.24 %
- 30-39: 21.08 %
- 40-49: 31.93 %
- 50-59: 21.69 %
- 60+: 13.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (53 people, 6.76%)
- Panic Disorder (29 people, 3.70%)
- Bipolar Disorder (28 people, 3.57%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (26 people, 3.32%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (16 people, 2.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (86 people, 10.97%)
- Oxycontin (74 people, 9.44%)
- Ativan (71 people, 9.06%)
- Viagra (63 people, 8.04%)
- Valium (57 people, 7.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (162 people, 20.66%)
- Fatigue (161 people, 20.54%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (156 people, 19.90%)
- Nausea (139 people, 17.73%)
- Dizziness (135 people, 17.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erection problems when taking Paxil?
- Check symptoms - is erection problems caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsErection problems and drugs with ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErection problems and Paxil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,152 users)
Erection problems has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Erection problems patients).
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Erection problemsErection problems
Could your condition cause Erection problemsErection problems
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
User reviews to the study
I have been taking Paxil for years now (at least ten) and have lost a great deal of hair particularly on the crown and back of my head and up through the top. I used to have dense wavy/curly hair and now it very sparse. Has anyone had a similar experience and reversed their hair loss by ...