Review: could Paxil cause Malaria prophylaxis (Malaria)?
Summary: there is no Malaria prophylaxis reported by people who take Paxil yet.
We study 68,479 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Malaria prophylaxis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Malaria prophylaxis >>>
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 70,301 Paxil users)
Malaria prophylaxis (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) has been reported by people with malaria, hiv infection, onchocerciasis, prophylaxis against hiv infection, chronic myeloid leukaemia. (latest reports from 3,470 Malaria prophylaxis patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Malaria Prophylaxis while taking Paxil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Malaria Prophylaxis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Levothyroxine Sodium, Paxil Cr, Oxycodone, Omeprazole for a 44-year old woman with Constipation, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, Degenerative Joint Disease, Gerd. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Swollen Eye Or Conjunctiva, Swollen Eyelid, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Gerd
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 31-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Overwhelmed Or Angry
- A study of side effects of Paxil for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Mottled Skin (a condition in which the skin becomes discoloured in irregular patches)
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 26-year old man with Depression, Paranoid Schizophrenia. The patient has Psychosis
- A study of drug interactions between Tricor, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Paxil, Nateglinide, Lovaza, Lotrel, Kombiglyze Xr, Edarbyclor, Cycloset, Crestor, Aspirin for a 57-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Heart Disease, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Diarrhea, Runny Nose
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.