Review: could Paxil cause Malaria prophylaxis (Malaria)?
Summary: there is no Malaria prophylaxis reported by people who take Paxil yet.
We study 68,483 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Malaria prophylaxis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Paxil and have Malaria prophylaxis >>>
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 70,307 Paxil users)
Malaria prophylaxis (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) has been reported by people with hiv infection, onchocerciasis, prophylaxis against hiv infection, human immunodeficiency virus transmission, chronic myeloid leukaemia. (latest reports from 3,472 Malaria prophylaxis patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Malaria Prophylaxis while taking Paxil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Malaria Prophylaxis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine for a 20-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Saphris for a 49-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Zorvolex, Humira for a 42-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Diarrhea, Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Paxil for a 22-year old man with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Can't Climax During Sex
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.