Review: could Paxil cause Nervousness?
Summary: Nervousness is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Paxil cr, and have Depression.
We study 68,479 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,388 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Nervousness >>>
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 70,305 Paxil users)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 28,740 Nervousness patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 68,479 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 1,388 people (2.03%) have Nervousness.
Time on Paxil when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Paxil * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Paxil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (371 people, 26.73%)
- Anxiety (176 people, 12.68%)
- Pain (124 people, 8.93%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (44 people, 3.17%)
- Panic disorder (30 people, 2.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil cr (247 people, 17.80%)
- Xanax (179 people, 12.90%)
- Oxycontin (131 people, 9.44%)
- Klonopin (111 people, 8.00%)
- Ambien (100 people, 7.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Paxil and nervousness on
Do you have Nervousness while taking Paxil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Paxil Cr for a 36-year old man with Panic Disorder. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.