Home > Paxil > Nervousness > Paxil and Nervousness
Review: could Paxil cause Nervousness?
We study 68,437 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,388 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Nervousness >>>
Paxil (latest outcomes from 70,248 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Nervousness (latest reports from 169,616 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 68,437 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 1,388 people (2.03%) have Nervousness.
Time on Paxil when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Paxil * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Paxil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (371 people, 26.73%)
- Anxiety (176 people, 12.68%)
- Pain (124 people, 8.93%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (44 people, 3.17%)
- Panic disorder (30 people, 2.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil cr (247 people, 17.80%)
- Xanax (179 people, 12.90%)
- Oxycontin (131 people, 9.44%)
- Klonopin (111 people, 8.00%)
- Ambien (100 people, 7.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nervousness while taking Paxil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Paxil, Nervousness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
More reviews for: Paxil, Nervousness
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Paxil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paxil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Paxil, Nervousness
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paxil, Nervousness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Vision Blurred
- Intraductal Papilloma
- Sibilant Rhonchi