Review: could Paxil cause Tremor?
We study 68,437 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,273 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Tremor >>>
Paxil (latest outcomes from 70,248 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 411,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 68,437 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 3,273 people (4.78%) have Tremor.
Time on Paxil when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Paxil * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Paxil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (909 people, 27.77%)
- Anxiety (301 people, 9.20%)
- Pain (176 people, 5.38%)
- Insomnia (119 people, 3.64%)
- Panic disorder (70 people, 2.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil cr (367 people, 11.21%)
- Xanax (262 people, 8.00%)
- Aspirin (183 people, 5.59%)
- Ativan (159 people, 4.86%)
- Klonopin (157 people, 4.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Paxil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Tremor
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Paxil and metoclopramide
I have been on 10mg of paxil for 7 yrs just diagnosed with Gastroparisis and now taking reglan 3x a day
More questions for: Paxil, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
More reviews for: Paxil, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Paxil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paxil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Major Depressive D/o Recurrent, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tremor, Intermittent Burning Sensation In Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Paxil, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Thyroid Operation. The patient has Tremor
More related studies for: Paxil, Tremor
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paxil, Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.