Home > Paxil > Urinary incontinence > Paxil and Urinary incontinence
Review: could Paxil cause Urinary incontinence?
We study 68,437 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 410 have Urinary incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Urinary incontinence >>>
Paxil (latest outcomes from 70,248 users) has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) (latest reports from 107,941 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 68,437 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 411 people (0.60%) have Urinary Incontinence.
Time on Paxil when people have Urinary incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary incontinence||18.60%||39.53%||13.95%||4.65%||13.95%||9.30%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Paxil * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||1.20%||6.95%||8.15%||15.35%||26.14%||16.07%||26.14% |
Severity of Urinary incontinence when taking Paxil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Urinary incontinence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (56 people, 13.63%)
- Anxiety (48 people, 11.68%)
- Pain (34 people, 8.27%)
- Osteoporosis (34 people, 8.27%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (30 people, 7.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (70 people, 17.03%)
- Aspirin (61 people, 14.84%)
- Xanax (58 people, 14.11%)
- Ambien (54 people, 13.14%)
- Oxycontin (48 people, 11.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Incontinence while taking Paxil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Urinary Incontinence
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Paxil and metoclopramide
I have been on 10mg of paxil for 7 yrs just diagnosed with Gastroparisis and now taking reglan 3x a day
More questions for: Paxil, Urinary incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
More reviews for: Paxil, Urinary incontinence
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Paxil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Paxil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Paxil, Urinary incontinence
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Paxil, Urinary incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Completed Suicide