Review: could Paxil cause Urine amphetamine positive?
Summary: Urine amphetamine positive is reported only by a few people who take Paxil.
We study 68,479 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine amphetamine positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Paxil and have Urine amphetamine positive >>>
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 70,307 Paxil users)
Urine amphetamine positive
Urine amphetamine positive has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, schizophrenia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 147 Urine amphetamine positive patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 68,479 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Urine Amphetamine Positive.
Time on Paxil when people have Urine amphetamine positive * :
Age of people who have Urine amphetamine positive when taking Paxil * :
|Urine amphetamine positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Urine amphetamine positive when taking Paxil ** :
How people recovered from Urine amphetamine positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyzaar (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of paxil and urine amphetamine positive on
Do you have Urine Amphetamine Positive while taking Paxil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Urine Amphetamine Positive
- support group for people who take Paxil
- support group for people who have Urine Amphetamine Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Paxil Cr for a 36-year old man with Panic Disorder. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.