Review: could Paxil cause Vitamin k deficiency (Vitamin K)?
Summary: Vitamin k deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Paxil.
We study 68,479 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vitamin k deficiency. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitamin k deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Paxil and have Vitamin k deficiency >>>
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 70,301 Paxil users)
Vitamin k deficiency
Vitamin k deficiency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stable angina, epilepsy, bone density decreased, pulmonary embolism. (latest reports from 404 Vitamin k deficiency patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 68,479 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Vitamin K Deficiency.
Time on Paxil when people have Vitamin k deficiency * :
Age of people who have Vitamin k deficiency when taking Paxil * :
|Vitamin k deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vitamin k deficiency when taking Paxil ** :
How people recovered from Vitamin k deficiency ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celebrex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depo-provera (2 people, 100.00%)
- Avonex (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin K Deficiency while taking Paxil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Paxil and have Vitamin K Deficiency
- support group for people who take Paxil
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Paxil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.