Review: could Penicillin-vk cause Headaches (Headache)?
Summary: Headaches is found among people who take Penicillin-vk, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 148 people who have side effects while taking Penicillin-vk from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Headaches. Find out below who they are, when they have Headaches and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Penicillin-vk and have Headaches >>>
Penicillin-vk has active ingredients of penicillin v potassium. It is often used in tooth abscess. (latest outcomes from 259 Penicillin-vk users)
Headaches (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 168,958 Headaches patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 147 people reported to have side effects when taking Penicillin-vk. Among them, 17 people (11.56%) have Headaches.
Time on Penicillin-vk when people have Headaches * :
Gender of people who have Headaches when taking Penicillin-vk * :
Age of people who have Headaches when taking Penicillin-vk * :
Severity of Headaches when taking Penicillin-vk ** :
How people recovered from Headaches ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (5 people, 29.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (16 people, 94.12%)
- Oxycontin (15 people, 88.24%)
- Diazepam (15 people, 88.24%)
- Albuterol (15 people, 88.24%)
- Cephalexin (15 people, 88.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headaches while taking Penicillin-vk?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Penicillin-vk and have Headaches
- support group for people who take Penicillin-vk
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin-vk, Phentermine, Mirena for a 36-year old woman with Antibiotic Level, Weight Loss, Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Low Platelet Count, Sinus Infection, Aches - Leg, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Veramyst, Symbicort for a 19-year old boy with Rhinitis, Asthma. The patient has Headache
- A study of side effects of Quetiapine Fumarate for a 20-year old woman with Miscarriage. The patient has Depression, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Yellow Skin, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Decreased Appetite, Headache, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 62-year old woman with Sudden Hearing Loss. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Dyazide for a 52-year old woman with Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension. The patient has Headache, Night Sweats
Recent Penicillin-vk related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.