Home > Penicillin > Fatigue > Penicillin and Fatigue
Review: could Penicillin cause Fatigue?
We study 1,425 people who have side effects while taking Penicillin from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Penicillin and have Fatigue >>>
Penicillin (latest outcomes from 1,801 users) has active ingredients of penicillin g potassium. It is often used in infection.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,425 people reported to have side effects when taking Penicillin. Among them, 73 people (5.12%) have Fatigue.
Time on Penicillin when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Penicillin * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Penicillin * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Penicillin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (17 people, 23.29%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (10 people, 13.70%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 9.59%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 9.59%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 9.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Penicillin v potassium (66 people, 90.41%)
- Zometa (55 people, 75.34%)
- Dexamethasone (32 people, 43.84%)
- Revlimid (29 people, 39.73%)
- Warfarin sodium (27 people, 36.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Penicillin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Penicillin and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Penicillin
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Hope on Jun, 17, 2011:
My sister and I both had root canals recently and were put on four percocet a day in conjunction with 2000 mg of penicillin. the first day my sister took the full dose and was fine, but then spent the next few days very nauseous and vomitting. I didn't even get through two percocet and 1000 mg on the first day before I vomitted more than ten times and spent the entire day horribly naseous. I'm backing myself down off of my dosage, and only taking one each of the pill a day. It was a horrible experience.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Penicillin, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Penicillin, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Penicillin (penicillin g potassium) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Penicillin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Penicillin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Dreams Bad
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Renal Failure