Review: could Penicillin cause Pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Pain relief is found among people who take Penicillin, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Penicillin v potassium, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 1,430 people who have side effects while taking Penicillin from FDA and social media. Among them, 146 have Pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Penicillin and have Pain relief >>>
Penicillin has active ingredients of penicillin g potassium. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Penicillin 1,808 users)
Pain relief has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Pain relief 248,540 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: 1,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Penicillin. Among them, 136 people (9.51%) have Pain Relief.
Time on Penicillin when people have Pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain relief||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain relief when taking Penicillin * :
|Pain relief||49.26%||50.74% |
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Penicillin * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||2.06%||4.12%||1.03%||14.43%||54.64%||23.71% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Penicillin ** :
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 20.59%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 14.71%)
- Neoplasm malignant (17 people, 12.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (15 people, 11.03%)
- Fatigue (14 people, 10.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Penicillin v potassium (114 people, 83.82%)
- Zometa (99 people, 72.79%)
- Dexamethasone (56 people, 41.18%)
- Amoxicillin (52 people, 38.24%)
- Warfarin sodium (47 people, 34.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Penicillin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Penicillin and have Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Penicillin
- support group for people who have Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Checking side effects like extreme pain.
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Depo-medrol, Kenacort)
after having taken injection depomedrol and kenacort 10mg given in the knee for knee pain my condition has worsened with pain increasing to intolerable level.
More questions for: Penicillin, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Pain Management, and takes Topamax)
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Penicillin, Pain relief
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a patient with Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy. The patient has Pain Management
Comments: I have had hashimotos disease, undifferentiated auto immune disease, ankylosing spondylitis for many years and for the past year I have been having autonomic neuropathy, severe night sweats, fatigue, muscle pain and now suspect eczema concurrent with cholinergic uriticara (induced by showers) I have ...
- A study of side effects of Yasmin for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Pain
Comments: I have had knee issues in the past, but went gluten-free and found my knees seemed to improve. I had had a cortisone shot in March 2012 in each knee and had resumed taking contraceptive around the same time. I then switched to another BC pill Ortho tri-cycline because what I had been taking was not ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Topiramate, Losartan Potassium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain Management, Complicated Migraine, Blood Pressure Management, Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Frequent Headaches, Overweight, Lack Of Spontaneous Speech, Cough Aggravated, Pain Management
Comments: I cannot seem to find the right Dr. I have had two great dr.'s and both in a timely manner left so I am in a middle of the road county clinic with a very un-happy dr. who does not listen to what I am saying. These conditions are not new to me and were treated very well until I lost my prior Docs. I ...
- A study of side effects of Depo-medrol for a patient with Radicular Pain. The patient has Breathing Difficulty, Face Presentation (presentation of child in uterus), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Pain, Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: Immediately after getting the shot in my upper trapezius area for a pinched nerve (C7 radiculathopy) I could taste the medicine in my mouth, and I involuntarily exhaled deeply. I could feel the medicine hit the bottom of my left abdomen wall. Immediately, my lungs and chest felt as if an elephant wa ...
More related studies for: Penicillin, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.