Review: could Penicillin cause Ringworm - foot (Athlete's foot)?
Summary: there is no Ringworm - foot reported by people who take Penicillin yet.
We study 1,430 people who have side effects while taking Penicillin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringworm - foot and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Penicillin and have Ringworm - foot >>>
Penicillin has active ingredients of penicillin g potassium. It is often used in infection. (view latest outcomes from 1,808 users)
Ringworm - foot
Ringworm - foot (a fungal infection affecting the skin between the toes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.(view latest reports from 1,286 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Ringworm - Foot while taking Penicillin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Penicillin
- support group for people who have Ringworm - Foot
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there any relationship between eating fava beans and stroke?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Penicillin)
My daughter lives in Israel and just returned from a trip up to the North of Israel where each of the three days she was away she had fava beans for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee.
I am wondering if any of these factors contributed to her stroke.
She is in excellent health otherwise.
She was on ...
- How long does memory loss last from taking penicillin for 1 week
(Asked by a 82 year old man who has Memory Loss, and takes Penicillin)
After taking penicillin pills for 1 week, 2 a day, my husband's memory waqs very different than it had been. I understand that the usage of Penicillin might possibly cause memory loss. Does 5the memory ever return?
- Which is more effective, lamisil (terbinafine hydrochloride) or monistat (miconazole nitrate)
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Athlete's Foot, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Miconazole Nitrate)
which is stronger, which will be more effective for athlete's foot, which will clear it up quicker
- Tonsillitis in 5 year old colloidal silver or pencilin- which treatment is safest and best?
(Asked by a 5 year old boy who has Tonsillitis , and takes Penicillin )
Which drugs better to treat this condition in 5 years old boy?
More questions for: Penicillin, Ringworm - foot
More reviews for: Penicillin, Ringworm - foot
- A study of drug interactions between Co-codamol, Penicillin, Paracetamol for a patient with Ear Pain, Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Chronic. The patient has Chest Pain, Shifting Tooth Ache, Earache
Comments: I had ear infection but today my cheek on the other side hurts along with my tooth and pain is severe and shifting but I do not have pain in infected ear anymore. I have rectal bleeding and constipation.
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Athlete's Foot (a fungal infection affecting the skin between the toes), Forehead Lift, Jock Itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs), Jock Itch (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs)
Comments: I have less issues with Enbrel. When I got Crohn's disease, I switched to Humira. I noticed that Atheltic foot and jock itch are harder to treat and persistent. I use nystatin and Triamcincolone actonide cream, which helps to reduce fungal infections.
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Ventolin Hfa, Amlodipine, Alprazolam for a patient with Precaution After Dental Work, Occasional Breathing Problem, Pre Hypertensiom, Sleep. The patient has Mind Problems
Comments: I was prescribed a 7 day course of antibiotic amoxycillin as a precaution after dental work. I took the 3 pills a day for the full 7 days and gradually began to feel mentally fuzzy, unable to be bothered to follow normal daily routine. Have become weepy and miserable. I take alprazolam as when I had ...
- A study of side effects of Penicillin for a patient with Lung Consolidation. The patient has Anaphylactic Shock (severe and rapid and sometimes fatal hypersensitivity reaction to a substance)
Comments: This child already had Wilm tumour stage-3 with previous splenectomy scar. IV cefotaxime 500mg and benzyl penicillin 500,000IU was together used for about 10days. This morning after injection of penicillin and cefotaxime, he suffered anaphylatic shock and expired.
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Tinea Pedis (a contagious skin infection caused by the ringworm fungus)
Comments: I am battling blood cholesterol for the last 7 years and have developed incurable tinea pedis (on both feet) from the last three years.
Various remedies have come to no avail. Was wondering if they are related
My current medication for cholesterol is LIPEX.
Would appreciate some advice please.
More related studies for: Penicillin, Ringworm - foot
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.