Pentoxifylline and Subacute combined degeneration - from FDA reports
There is no Subacute combined degeneration reported by people who take Pentoxifylline yet. This review analyzes which people have Subacute combined degeneration with Pentoxifylline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Subacute combined degeneration when taking Pentoxifylline?
- Check symptoms - is subacute combined degeneration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSubacute combined degeneration and drugs with ingredients of pentoxifylline.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSubacute combined degeneration and Pentoxifylline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pentoxifylline has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Pentoxifylline 3,111 users)
Subacute Combined Degeneration
Subacute combined degeneration (subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord is caused by a vitamin b12 deficiency) (latest reports from 3 Subacute combined degeneration patients).