Home > Pepcid (merck) - 20mg > High blood sugar > Pepcid (merck) - 20mg and High blood sugar
Review: could Pepcid (merck) - 20mg cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
We study people who have side effects while taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pepcid (merck) - 20mg and have High blood sugar >>>
Pepcid (merck) - 20mg
Pepcid (merck) - 20mg (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of famotidine.
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) (latest reports from 144,585 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 0 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg. Among them, 1 people has High Blood Sugar.
Time on Pepcid (merck) - 20mg when people have High blood sugar * :
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Low blood sugar (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pepcid (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Pepcid (merck) - 20mg?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pepcid (merck) - 20mg and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take famotidine and i have been doing a lot of sneezing with after i take it
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Sneezing, and takes Famotidine)
i have been ding a lot of sneezing after I take famotidine or a probiotic why is this happening.
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- I have a peptic ulcer and my blood pressure goes up and down is this normal .i usually have prefect blood pressure. what is causing this to happen.
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Peptic Ulcer, and takes Pepcid)
I have been on a bland diet for a peptic ulcer last night i tried to eat regular food and my blood pressure spiked up to 158/107 for just a few mins and came down but it has been going up and down. Is this normal?
- What acid reducing meds increase blood levels of subutex?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, and takes Pepcid)
I am aware that Tagament increases Subutex blood levels but what about other acid reducing meds? I take 12mg Subutex daily and I don't want to overdose because I took something to help acid reflux.
- Is pepcid ac a trigger for gout
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Gout, and takes Pepcid Ac)
Last week I started taking a pepcid ac on the fifth day I started to have gout symptoms. Now, a week later, after I stopped using the pepcid ac the gout symptoms are going away.
I want to know is pepcid ac a know trigger for gout. I know aspirin is and I had the same sort of gout symptoms a few ...
More questions for: Pepcid (merck) - 20mg, High blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Pepcid (merck) - 20mg, High blood sugar
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone W/ Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: I just had radical hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. I was under general anesthesia for 6 hours. I take spironolactone 100mg x2/day, HRT, Ambien, and Nicorette gum 2 mg. PCP wants me to discontinue Spiro, but this time is crucial for me to continue Spiro. Do I decrease Spiro to 100mg or spiro completely and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Benadryl, Pepcid, Xanax, Soma, Tramadol, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Nausea, Allergy To Plants, Gastritis, Muscle Contracture, Nerve Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach Pain
Comments: Possible stomach blockage, pharmaceutical bezoar.
Oxycontin 30 mg every 12 hours is far less effective than oxycodone 15 mg every 6 hours.
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, NovoRapid for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has High Blood Sugar
Comments: My dad has been diabetic for about9 yrs now and started on Huminsulin then. However for the last 6 yrs he has been on Novorapid and Lantus.
Now I am suspecting a probable Somogyi effect,for the last 3 - 4 months.This started after a recent bout of hypoglycaemia during the day when the blood sugar ...
More related studies for: Pepcid (merck) - 20mg, High blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.