Home > Pepcid ac > Aneurysm > Pepcid ac and Aneurysm
Review: could Pepcid ac cause Aneurysm?
We study 3,172 people who have side effects while taking Pepcid ac from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Aneurysm. Find out below who they are, when they have Aneurysm and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have Aneurysm >>>
Pepcid ac (latest outcomes from 3,314 users) has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Aneurysm (enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall) (latest reports from 13,895 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid ac. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Aneurysm.
Time on Pepcid ac when people have Aneurysm * :
Gender of people who have Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac * :
Age of people who have Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac * :
Severity of Aneurysm when taking Pepcid ac ** :
How people recovered from Aneurysm ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Seasonal allergy (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aneurysm while taking Pepcid Ac?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have Aneurysm
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac
- support group for people who have Aneurysm
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Pepcid ac, Aneurysm
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Pepcid ac, Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Pepcid, Sudafed, Aspirin, Cymbalta for a patient with GERD, Ear Congestion, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Cough
Comments: Coughing is severe often to the point that things go black and there is a ringing in my ears. I have never passed out, though I often think I may. I have allergies and my coughing onset is usually due to aspiration of food drink or sinus drainage. Sometimes It begins with a sharp tickle in my lar ...
- A study of side effects of Famotidine for a patient with GERD. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I also am hyperthyroid and have been having heart pounding and check pressure and am trying to narrow down if this is medication, GERD, Hyperthyroidism, or something else. Had EKG, blood pressure, and check X-ray. All normal.
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Claritin, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Hives, Major Depression. The patient has Major Depression, Hives
Comments: Venlafaxine was started for major depression and anti-anxiety. Hives broke out 6 months after begin date of Venlafaxine. Allergist has prescribed/recommended the rest of the anti-histamine drugs. Hives and depression still linger.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium-D Glucarate, Vitamin D, B-12, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Famotidine, Novolog, Lantus, Prednisone, Azathioprine for a patient with Bone Density Decreased, Vitamin D Toxicity, Iron Deficiency, Potassium - Low, Fluid Retention, Abnormal Heart Rhythms, Stomach Flu, Diabetes Mellitus, Temporal Arteritis. The patient has Loss Of Appetite
Comments: 6 weeks ago, while on a program of prednisone reduction, my taste and appetite disappeared. All food tastes like cardboard. Prednisone was increased again about 3 weeks ago, however, appetite and taste remains gone. Any suggestions?
- A study of drug interactions between Azulfidine En-tabs, Pepcid Ac, Duragesic-50, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Zocor, Verapamil Hcl for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Ulcer, Sciatic Nerve Injury, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension. The patient has Kidney Crystallisation
Comments: Started Azulfadine, replacing plaquenil long qt cause, dark urine and burning urination. 5 days later started pepcid, replacing prilosec long qt cause, after one day extreme low back pain, felt like Duralegic patch not working. 4 days later still have low back pain. Stopped Azulfadine ec and pepcid ...
More related studies for: Pepcid ac, Aneurysm
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.