Home > Pepcid ac > Flushing > Pepcid ac and Flushing
Review: could Pepcid ac cause Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 3,172 people who have side effects while taking Pepcid ac from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Flushing. Find out below who they are, when they have Flushing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have Flushing >>>
Pepcid ac (latest outcomes from 3,314 users) has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) (latest reports from 377,117 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid ac. Among them, 26 people (0.82%) have Flushing.
Time on Pepcid ac when people have Flushing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Flushing when taking Pepcid ac * :
Age of people who have Flushing when taking Pepcid ac * :
Severity of Flushing when taking Pepcid ac ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Flushing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 30.77%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 26.92%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 23.08%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (6 people, 23.08%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (2 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (8 people, 30.77%)
- Ritalin (6 people, 23.08%)
- Toprol-xl (6 people, 23.08%)
- Lomotil (6 people, 23.08%)
- Ambien (6 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Flushing while taking Pepcid Ac?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac and have Flushing
- support group for people who take Pepcid ac
- support group for people who have Flushing
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pepcid ac, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Pepcid ac, Flushing
On eHealthMe, Pepcid Ac (famotidine) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Pepcid Ac is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pepcid Ac used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Pepcid ac, Flushing
Recent Pepcid ac related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pepcid ac, Flushing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection